Lineup at the Island of Luxury Spa

Aaaar, some fine looking mermaids at Luxury Spa

Boa
Pink
Emma
Sha Sha
Good PSA. I heard there is some new talent there - name is Jessica
Good news
Good PSA. I heard there is some new talent there - name is Jessica Originally Posted by BigTex@FairPark
She used to be BB, now Jessica. She is a fantastic girl, lovely and Catholic. I am stoked to see her back at Luxury
Wish Sia would come back
When is kiss coming back?
When is kiss coming back? Originally Posted by newindallas
Never been KISS-ed before.
When is kiss coming back? Originally Posted by newindallas
She is not coming back. She is the past, Jessica is the future. Seeing her tonight, again.

Kiss is cute, but Jessica is good-looking, with much more enthusiastic service.
Pink? Which Pink?
She is not coming back. She is the past, Jessica is the future. Seeing her tonight, again.

Kiss is cute, but Jessica is good-looking, with much more enthusiastic service. Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
as a reminder, this is Jessica.. she used to be BiBi (or BB, or BeBe, depending on the Speller)..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061707016&postcount=1

you are in for a RIDE TONIGHT!

Pink? Which Pink? Originally Posted by JuicyFoot
Pink is new to Luxury, since last week.. really good girl, and funny. no braces..
  • Quark
  • 10-23-2019, 04:43 PM
Wish Sia would come back Originally Posted by thomas k12
Sia moved to House but is now back home. She may visit again next year.
What happen to Pink with braces?
  • HSL
  • 10-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Boa & BB (aka Jessica) not worthwhile,Sasha tiny & enjoys being used and Emma had the best body despite her flat ass...nun r young but they r all cip & msog so they win the hearts of most on this board & get higher/better reviews because of it not too mention the usual promotors..Pink,saw her the other day in the hall but did not make me turn my head for a 2nd look
False. Boa is neither Catholic or CIP.
Best to be quiet when you come unarmed to a discussion
HSL never met an insult he didn't like, he will finesse credulity to whatever extent it takes, to deliver maximum insult.

Luxury is blessed with a strong line up, and Boa fits in well, despite her rejection of the Book of Maccabbees as part of the Gospel, LOL