Encounter: Shady times with YoYo

Date: Mid October
Name: YoYo
Address and Phone: Mapleshade* --425 Maplelawn St., Suite 102, Plano Tx Phone: (972) 985-8851
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, CBJ, ACG, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Very attractive girl with a pretty face, great breasts, and not too thin, not too thick body.
Recommendation: Yes
Review is mid Oct. Can confirm YoYo is back ?
Yoyo has been my favorite since Joyce left.
Yoyo has been my favorite since Joyce left. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
If I am not mistaken , Joyce had a trimmed bush like YoYo. I can see why you like them both.

YoYo looks like a flight attendant from the Singapore Airlines photo ad.
  • qbit
  • 11-12-2019, 07:10 AM
Review is mid Oct. Can confirm YoYo is back ? Originally Posted by takethebait
This girls come and go on a regular basis. Is Yoyo still around ? Best is to call and ask.
Thx. Yoyo is on my holiday shopping list.
¹
Thx. Yoyo is on my holiday shopping list.
¹ Originally Posted by HobbyLobbist

I miss the old BP days when the Shade posted the names of the girls who were there. Yes, I know the faces weren't accurate, but still it was better than what we have now IMHO.
Review is mid Oct. Can confirm YoYo is back ? Originally Posted by takethebait
Don't remember exactly which day it was, but I think it was around second week of October. I'd say your chances are pretty good she's still around. Haven't been able to make it back out since, so can't say for sure if she's still there. Best bet is to call up and try to make an appointment. They'll tell you if she's not there.
  • Ashi
  • 11-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Don't remember exactly which day it was, but I think it was around second week of October. I'd say your chances are pretty good she's still around. Haven't been able to make it back out since, so can't say for sure if she's still there. Best bet is to call up and try to make an appointment. They'll tell you if she's not there. Originally Posted by fucklesticks
YoYo is one of my favorite destinations too. Such a smoooth woman ....

OP, If you want a rematch, you got two more days. Hurry!