Thank you posting BP 4 BELINDA

I noticed a thank you posting for Belinda on BP...is this the Belinda from the coast?
If you are looking out for us guys then I owe you a thanks as well.
Its not good when fake ads are posted out there and we don't have a clue but I heard MJ speak highly of a lady by the name of Belinda from the coast. Fiesty women are my type.
The Belinda I think we're both thinking about is a true gem... one whose acquaintance I finally got to make last evening (she's traveling right now).

Y'all on the coast enjoy the hell out of her when she gets back. I could see her enticing me down to the coast for a visit sometime.

Cheers,

bcg
Elegant Belinda is a super lady and a great provider. If you see a post from her on BP, take a look at her showcase and compare it with the BP ad, then you can be sure.
yes that was a thank you from a wild person we know and love in our different ways...
but thank you guys for your kind words...

YES I AM VERY FIESTY!!!
I forgot to say the posting on BP is in the Hattiesburg area and what had me confused a bit was the only Belinda that has been spoke of is on the coast..gotta make a trip over there but most of my business is in central northern area.
Central northen area of MS... hhhmmm... that would be close to Jackson, wouldn't it?

hhhmmm...

Smooch!

Lea
well shoot! ill be in jackson next week. get1bj u wanna meet for coffee cuz id love to satiate my curiousity! mmmhmm!
Central northen area of MS... hhhmmm... that would be close to Jackson, wouldn't it?

hhhmmm...

Smooch!

Lea Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
well shoot! ill be in jackson next week. get1bj u wanna meet for coffee cuz id love to satiate my curiousity! mmmhmm! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Hey Belinda...

Maybe we should offer a double and really blow away BJ (yeah.. I knwo..bad pun!)!!

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
i agree with lea!!! are you game bj?