If she is willing to offer what you want...what is it?

Guys, I have to ask this question. If a provider is willing to offer anything you want ... what is it that you want? Don't be shy. I need to know this. Of course I can't accomidate every single request but I wanna know what it is that YOU want offered I wanna know what gets your attention and makes you horny for this girl. If you don't want to say here then just PM me or shoot me an email. As most of you know I have started up a new "Debauchery" deal ... I need to know I am on the right track!

Xo Sweet Melissa
How about you naked on top of my christmas tree,honestly i think you offer almost everything a man could want,of course there are some true freaks out there
Guys, I have to ask this question. If a provider is willing to offer anything you want ... what is it that you want? Originally Posted by Sweet Melissa
I'm very, very plain vanilla. What I want would probably bore you so badly you'd never see me again; it wouldn't come even close to being described as "debauchery", save by an uptight Babtist who's desperately in need of a blowjob himself.

Cheers,

bcg
bbbj, daty, dfk, lfk
Lowgear - you are absolutely right about that! That's why I said I cannot accomidate every request and ALMOST anything goes lol! Some things are just no no's ... BTW I would love to be on top of more than just your Christmas tree!!!! lol I know, I know keep the post on track~
Everything that all the other guys have posted here
Here are some of my favs...although i have only found one provider who would accomodate: JIFI, ISZ, IPWAI, PZWWX, DLDOEOVJEKPSOE, and of course SILKCIEWKALAAIAAAAA.
I'm usually willing to try anything except bbfs, kids (wtf?), animals (OMG!), dead things (eewww), poo (again, eww), or major bdsm (just not good at it). I think that's about it.

The problem I run into is knowing what a client likes/wants since is not cool to talk about for security reasons.
I am so with you on that JxnBilady - some people are sick and twisted! It is so hard to work out the kinks b/c of worries of discussing something.... well anyway! thanks for your input I really like to know what they like and if I am lacking something someone else is offering and willing to do, lol...

and tapout .... what the hell is that? were you being funny or what...? lol pm me the break down! I'm curious... (pm me what you like tapout...sorry for your recent burn...come let me revive you)
interesting thread!!!
I usually will do ALMOST anything...except extreme pain & bbfs!!!
i'm pretty vanilla also.. i like to kiss and lick a nice ladys body.. basically worship her and try to please... then plain ol mish position.. doggy... cowgirl... and bj's..

if i want kinky.... then i want about half a dozen girl to crawl into bed with...

OR i might wanna watch the girl with another guy.. then have my turn.. then watch again.. my turn again.. etc... about 5 times.. lol
BBBJ, DATY. I ike the option of having you dress up for an encounter (leather skirt, school girl outfit, denim skirt, etc)
I'm too am pretty vanillia, and really don't know what half of those codes are. LJOH{, nowih, and shit...I'm sure I'll figure them out one day.

I'm just looking for a soft soul to spend some time with. I'm really new at this hobby, but I think it's awesome to get to be with some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and then to find out that they care about what I have to say, or what I think. I haven't found one yet who's talked down to me, or made me feel anything less than spectacular. You ladies are the absolute best I could ever hope for, thank you.
I think I'm a good mix of vanilla and freak, it really depends on the time/day.

I like to be slapped during sex. I like candle wax on nipples, pinching nipples, light thumping of the testicles; you know, the low level masochist stuff. Also, I enjoy spanking and whipping just enough for a rose garden.

It just depends on what the provider is comfortable with. If she's in the mood for roses and lotion, I down with that too. Sometimes I think we gentlemen get carried away with what we want, and forget to keep the providers in mind. For me, seeing a women react with pleasure is one of the most sensual things in the world.

I do enjoy a good experimental session.
Sterly...
That is a good mix! Candle wax can be fun! I used to be afraid of it until I was at a swingers event and someone pulled it out. I enjoyed it immensely! Same with fire play. Very erotic.
I've known a fair number of men who did not consider themselves into bdsm stuff that like the things you list. I think it is a matter of a person's definition of "vanilla". To some, I'm far, far from vanilla. However, I'm sure there are groups who would consider me plain vanilla - not even the kind with the little specks in it.