FAKE MURDER SEX FILMING and ROLEPLAY FETISH ART

ever fantasize of FREDDY KRUGER and his penis or being raped strangeled ducktaped ......? perhaps roleplaying an fantasy an film is in your ideal of pleasure or curiosity post your thoughts interests an what you could provide for fantasys to become a reality , what is your qualifications? have you attended Harvard an a assoiciate degree in art an filming or perhaps yoyr handicap or disabled with a great imagination just feel free to post.... I have found great antasy cartoon art an some real life footage an art to share of those in another REALM of its own Attachment 453212

[Attachment 453213

Rape ART PICS and rape fantay art including the disabled and handicap welcome to post yours an any ideas an fantasys you have or some in which you coul provide for what all could you provide? have any footage of your own already you like to share ?
id like to make footage more an art work an make my own website one day yet im limited on my resourses an being somewhat handicap this limites me an low in cash being that I am generally free most of time heres some my art an ideas.... ec disabled post national and music thread nirvana rape me.jpg
Wow that's crazy