We interuppt your regular scheduled programming for breaking news..

• CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 05:11 PM
just wanted to share that I have never and will never ever participate in a gangbang or orgy. Not really into getting run through by an array of dudes at once, I leave that up to the professionals.

This concludes another useless announcement and now back to your regularly programmed crap.
just wanted to share that I have never and will never ever participate in a gangbang or orgy. Not really into getting run through by an array of dudes at once, I leave that up to the professionals.

This concludes another useless announcement and now back to your regularly programmed crap. Originally Posted by CD3

You should add that to your signature line. It'd be a great conversation starter.
Still doing bukaki though, right?
2 of your last 4 reviews are No - you'll be charging guys $25 each for bareback gangbangs in about a month if your service doesn't improve.
Worst threAD ever
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 05:48 PM
to the eccie214

nah lets make it 10 and a klondike bar
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 05:54 PM
2 of your last 4 reviews are No - you'll be charging guys $25 each for bareback gangbangs in about a month if your service doesn't improve. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
right cuz starting my period is bad service. well shit. if thats the case then i better start predicting when i will and why stop there. since i can do that ill start predicting when dudes are ganna lie in the mens lounge about shit that never happened. i mean that would cut out alot of bullshit on here
right cuz starting my period is bad service. well shit. if thats the case then i better start predicting when i will and why stop there. since i can do that ill start predicting when dudes are ganna lie in the mens lounge about shit that never happened. i mean that would cut out alot of bullshit on here Originally Posted by CD3
What are men lying about in the men's lounge?

I'm not female and I'm not an expert in female biology, but I thought women knew around when they become "biologically unavailable". Some men like that but most don't, so can't you either not work or restrict services on those one or 2 days that might start your time of biological unavailability?
  • CD3
  • 09-12-2017, 06:23 PM
well lets get even more into my personal life....if you think you know chicks biological clocks, then you SHOULD know that none are the same. no ive never known when bc im never on the same fucking day month after month. holy shit. wow. you guys. ha. wow.
Take the pill everyday, skip the placebo week, and you never get a period... you're a hooker, be professional.
2 of your last 4 reviews are No - you'll be charging guys $25 each for bareback gangbangs in about a month if your service doesn't improve. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I just haven't posted mine yet. Ste is a yes for me.
I just haven't posted mine yet. Ste is a yes for me. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
so that will be 3 out of 5.. 60%.. my 3rd grade teacher says I can't go to 4th grade if I'm below 70%.

never mind why I'm still in the 3rd grade.. that's for another thread
There goes my chances.
I just haven't posted mine yet. Ste is a yes for me. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Never seen her but the $10 and a Klondike bar comment made me a fan. Love a girl with a good sense of humor and wit.
how many of you guys know women who have their menses start when it's "supposed" to?

unless you're a gynecologist, i say leave the female bilogical cycles to women.
oh, and stick to the OP's topic.

hmmmmm, i wonder where the klondike bar goes? :^}.