I'll be in Dallas a bit longer!

Due to one of my jobs, I'll be in Dallas a little while longer. I'm hoping to have some fun here! Give me something to do!!
I can see her having a mixed set of reviews. Sounds like if you're a moron you wouldn't enjoy her because I'm guessing she has a low tolerance or interest in idiots.
I can see her having a mixed set of reviews. Sounds like if you're a moron you wouldn't enjoy her because I'm guessing she has a low tolerance or interest in idiots. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Its not the fact of a non-interest in idiots. Its the low tolerance for DRAMA. This is a "hobby" and its supposed to fun, a release, a chance to do something you dont get to do everyday. I'm simply here for the fun and pleasure.
Thank you for the fun and pleasure beautiful. Fella's my experience was that she is very pretty, skilled, and likes to have as good a time as we are having. She does need to learn the city and where to set up incall. We did discuss that and it will come with her spending more time here. I don't see many people anymore because of my low tolerance for bad service, false advertisement, pimps and drama. I will see her again for sure. Welcome to Big D Ruann
Thank you for the fun and pleasure beautiful. Fella's my experience was that she is very pretty, skilled, and likes to have as good a time as we are having. She does need to learn the city and where to set up incall. We did discuss that and it will come with her spending more time here. I don't see many people anymore because of my low tolerance for bad service, false advertisement, pimps and drama. I will see her again for sure. Welcome to Big D Ruann Originally Posted by Chuck B
I totally agree with you, CB!
Due to one of my jobs, I'll be in Dallas a little while longer. I'm hoping to have some fun here! Give me something to do!! Originally Posted by Ruann soka
your sexy as fuck!...
Its not the fact of a non-interest in idiots. Its the low tolerance for DRAMA. This is a "hobby" and its supposed to fun, a release, a chance to do something you dont get to do everyday. I'm simply here for the fun and pleasure. Originally Posted by Ruann soka
A well thought out adult response on a forum where those are few and far between.