Jenna Tailya: where is she?

She was on my to-do list and we exchanged a few messages several years ago but now I can't find her. Anyone know if she's still around? I believe at one point she mentioned she might be moving
If she wanted to be found she would be
If she wanted to be found she would be Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I know. Was just curious if anyone knew what happened to her
I imagine her living in a beach town, drinking brigth umbrella cocktails, enjoying a great, well deserved retirement, with plenty of love and a lover that can keep up with her.

A leyend in the business in the old ASPD days...
She was on my to-do list and we exchanged a few messages several years Originally Posted by Durtysweet2
She was on the to do list and you exchanged texts several years ago?

Girls move on (or at least one would hope for that). This isn't and shouldn't be a life long career choice. But maybe she'll be back, you never know.
OP,

Jenna has retired & moved back to sunny southern California to take care of her aging parents & be with her grown children. When she's not in Calif. you might find her at her farm in Arkansas that her brother takes care of. Wish her the best !
Damn, I almost got it right!!!

Good for her. Say hello if you can.
She was on the to do list and you exchanged texts several years ago?

Girls move on (or at least one would hope for that). This isn't and shouldn't be a life long career choice. But maybe she'll be back, you never know. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I understand that girls move on. All I was doing was asking if anyone knew what happened to her. Nothing wrong with checking on someone
OP,

Jenna has retired & moved back to sunny southern California to take care of her aging parents & be with her grown children. When she's not in Calif. you might find her at her farm in Arkansas that her brother takes care of. Wish her the best ! Originally Posted by waterfalllover
Good to hear. Thanks for the update
I understand that girls move on. All I was doing was asking if anyone knew what happened to her. Nothing wrong with checking on someone Originally Posted by Durtysweet2
Incorrect. In this business, if someone wants to be found, they make it easy. If they don't want to be found, then how bout we respect that and not go looking?
A legend in the business in the old ASPD days... Originally Posted by needingmilking
My question is a little off of topic and has nothing to do with the provider of this thread, but how long ago were the aspd days? When was the demise?
That is a long story, shrouded in leyends and drama.

Few know the truth and fewer will share it. I know next to nothing.

Good luck finding the info.

All I know, about 12 years ago the old board dissapeared, and eccie was born about 11 years ago.
Thank you.
Pretty sure the demise was 2009 or early 2010.
ASPD went dark in late 2009/super early 2010. This board opened its doors a little bit before that and became the "go to" clubhouse when ASPD went down.