Scare of our life PSA

This week we had a scare , during a session with my ATF ( no I will not tell, don't ask) a Trojan bare skin blew out. PSA - old guys that sensitivity goes away ( hard time popping ) will not notice.
We went from CG to Mish to K-9 , some time during K-9 failed. Scared that crap out of me I'm to old for kids just saying. I didn't know she was fixed till after but still wow. ( I debated saying anything cause you dawgs with blow this up but I FEEL THIS IS IMPORTANT.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-13-2017, 09:05 AM
Yes, because we all know that raising a child is the gentlemanly thing you were worrying about. Not HIV. Or explaining a new rash to the wife.

Condoms break. If you aren't aware of the risks of the hobby, why partake? Risk assessment. In all things.

Know what you are getting into, make an informed decision.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-13-2017, 09:05 AM
Database error. -_-
Holy shit op wow man thanks! Had no clue condoms broke and if you forget what pussy feels like you won't notice omg bro thanks for having our back shit that was close we wouldn't want people freaking out before acting like an adult or anything and rushing to a forum to post something that might cause a PANIC!

• BLM69
  • 09-13-2017, 10:28 AM
WOW JUST WOW, I'll bet that pussy felt better than ever though
  • grean
  • 09-13-2017, 10:38 AM
Well I was in the middle of counting $2 bills when I saw this. Have to start again, now. thanks dude.
Nothing $50 and a trip to cvs won't fix. Happened to me 2 weeks ago when a civie I picked up that didn't tell me she wasn't on the pill because in her words "you felt so good inside me" Guess that explained the soaked sheets!
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-13-2017, 01:53 PM
Nothing $50 and a trip to cvs won't fix. Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
Um.. actually there is a lot that can't be fixed by a plan b.

Well I was in the middle of counting $2 bills when I saw this. Have to start again, now. thanks dude. Originally Posted by grean
Make sure you check the dates... I hear there's a chick that will do dirty things for the old ones...

Because "A" is abstinence.

Lmfao.

Well I was in the middle of counting $2 bills when I saw this. Have to start again, now. thanks dude. Originally Posted by grean
Don't know know why but this just struck me as hilarious. Love your sense of humor.

As far as a condom breaking, meh, I don't use condoms so this post is not exactly worrying me.