Rates

I WILL NOT haggle prices. If I'm running a special and you decide a week+ later you want to see me, you will get my current rate special. I'm not going to argue. Period. Providers dont run the same special day after day. I offer great rates, and great service. If you dont want to pay, leave it be. But this has been a reaccurring issue since I got to Dallas. I'm not for drama and anyone that has a meet with me, absolutely enjoys them self. I am one of the nicest and coolest provider you will ever meet because I enjoy the fun in this. But I'm just giving a PSA, that argue, I will not.
I WILL NOT haggle prices. If I'm running a special and you decide a week+ later you want to see me, you will get my current rate special. I'm not going to argue. Period. Providers dont run the same special day after day. I offer great rates, and great service. If you dont want to pay, leave it be. But this has been a reaccurring issue since I got to Dallas. I'm not for drama and anyone that has a meet with me, absolutely enjoys them self. I am one of the nicest and coolest provider you will ever meet because I enjoy the fun in this. But I'm just giving a PSA, that argue, I will not. Originally Posted by Ruann soka

On a serious note though, why even let it get you? Just brush it off, eye roll and delete. Posting stuff here just brings the asshats to bust your balls (self included). Hope you enjoy your stay though, dig your style
Its literally like every client that contacts me. Only here in dallas though. Ive never dealt with this before. They say well before it was this. Or I read a review and it was this.. Ok well now I'm telling you what it is. Take it or leave it. Some clients think I have a bad attitude when telling them and I dont. This is my business and I run it however I want. That needs to be remembered.

Also bust my balls? Lol impossible. I've got a bigger set then most guys. Trust me, I've seen. 😂😂
  • L.A.
  • 09-13-2017, 09:05 PM
I don't see your rates in your showcase or a website to reference.

Your latest ad says "review specials for a short time" and "pm for rates and any questions"

I'm really not trying to be a douche but being so vague with your rates it seems like you are expecting some negotiating because it's definitely not clear at all what you charge.
Looking at your showcase, I don't find your rates posted. Looked at your most recent ad that I can find, no rates listed there either. How's a guy supposed to know? If you clearly posted your rates you might not be having this problem. Just a guess on my part.
Edit: I see L.A. beat me to it by 3 minutes...
I dont post rates because they change from city to city, weekday to weekend, or I may wake up and say today ima do $30 off. Before and even now guys say they seen a review and want that price. That price doesn't still stand. They literally change all the time because I try to give breaks and if I'm bored, open the door for more clientele. If you missed a special, you just missed it. But keep an eye out because I'm sure 3 days later there probably is gonna be an even better special. Just dont argue. I hate that. I just want fun. You guys have no idea how much pride I take in my services and just want a good time.
Girl it's the culture of Dallas on ECCIE. The men LOVE to haggle, I'm sure they have a sub forum about how & who to haggle. Pointers: 1. Don't haggle! 2. Post your rates, at least on your website. That way they can't say they didn't know.
Girl it's the culture of Dallas on ECCIE. The men LOVE to haggle, I'm sure they have a sub forum about how & who to haggle. Pointers: 1. Don't haggle! 2. Post your rates, at least on your website. That way they can't say they didn't know. Originally Posted by tiatate
Is there sub forum abt negotiating rate? I would like know prior to my arrival to DFW. Can someone guide to THE SUB FORUM? Please...
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2017, 10:02 PM
Haggling is done at the swap meet, I/We like specials in Dallas, Just look at it as promotion, give them a taste of the goods, if its good, we'll buy more at current price but it has to be really good.
My favorite thing to do when a potential client acts entitled and refuses to respect boundaries is to think of some examples of being a grown human where {insert problem behavior} is not at all tolerated. For instance, if I could get away with haggling with my landlord because I'm a regular tenant who has lived in my apartment for a year and I pay rent every month, then I'd gladly consider allowing clients to haggle my rate.

As far as prices for services fluctuating, it's something we all experience. When I'm planning a trip and miss the opportunity to book a hotel or flight at a rate that costs less, I either pay the higher current amount or get over it and perhaps change around my plans or save up. That's the standard of adulting that I expect from anyone who plans to visit with me.
Tiatate: thank you, I'll try it that way.

LenaDuvall: I always compare it to the outside world because clients forget this is a business just like anything else you put your money towards, there's rules and a way things go.

Blm69: I came to Dallas twice, discounted sessions up to $80. After getting a couple reviews back to back to back, figured guys had a taste of what I am like. Also my rates are STILL discounted like $40. But its still not good enough
  • BLM69
  • 09-13-2017, 10:23 PM
My favorite thing to do when a potential client acts entitled and refuses to respect boundaries is to think of some examples of being a grown human where {insert problem behavior} is not at all tolerated. For instance, if I could get away with haggling with my landlord because I'm a regular tenant who has lived in my apartment for a year and I pay rent every month, then I'd gladly consider allowing clients to haggle my rate. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Real estate and selling pussy is not the same thing, not even close but nice try

If something bothers you as "haggling" as it does to a select bunch, end all communication and move on, there's plenty of ladies that appreciate the extra revenue that could of went your way

The OP is pretty smart, when business is slow or wants more $, she'll drop her rates to get the spike in $ while the non "haggle" providers are trying to hit the homerun in every guy they see. To each their own.....
Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars... the water is gone
I dont post rates because they change from city to city, weekday to weekend, or I may wake up and say today ima do $30 off. Before and even now guys say they seen a review and want that price. That price doesn't still stand. They literally change all the time because I try to give breaks and if I'm bored, open the door for more clientele. If you missed a special, you just missed it. But keep an eye out because I'm sure 3 days later there probably is gonna be an even better special. Originally Posted by Ruann soka
IMHO, YOU GENERATED THIS PROBLEM YOURSELF WITH YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE.
I don't haggle about a providers rate and i don't need a break or hand out but we are not mind readers. I know this is YOUR business and YOU set the rate but let a guy know which way is UP without having to PM or CALL you every 3 days to find out your MOOD or NEW rate. POST SOMETHING AND STICK TO IT. How the fuck are we supposed to know if your BORED today?

CG
Asking for specials when the provider has obviously no recent ones posted is haggling. It doesn't really matter which way you paint it.
Haggling is done at the swap meet, I/We like specials in Dallas, Just look at it as promotion, give them a taste of the goods, if its good, we'll buy more at current price but it has to be really good. Originally Posted by BLM69