What are your most common search criteria?

I read a review this morning of a lady I would have made an effort to see if only I'd known she had booked a hotel near me. It got me to thinking how I go about finding women to see.

We are blessed with a huge number of choices in DFW. Unfortunately, it's impossible to vet each and every one to find that perfect match. I have to start with simple search criteria. For me, location is the first thing I look for. I'll search the Dallas forums for "downtown", "uptown", "arlington"...those are my primary playgrounds, and there are a surprisingly few number of hits (compared to the provider population as a whole) when I start my search in that manner. I know I'm missing out on some promising women, but them's the breaks. They choose not to include that info in their advertising, so a missed opportunity.

I'm curious what search terms other guys use to narrow down their choices? Who knows, maybe we'll spark some "aha" moments for some of the ladies that will help them craft ads that better reach their intended audience.
Women that fuck on the first date.
Thanks for sharing, I often wonder what led a potential client in my direction. Now I'm also curious!
BBFS.
If she's on P411, and her schedule/availability.
"Navy vet discount"
"Mckinney", typically the same people here. Though BP has lead to some interesting fun.

Aside from that, I've had relatively good luck in ISO with people contacting me through pm and then finding out they have the same kinks I do.
BBFS. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I thought about that. And every single hit is a woman advertising "No BBFS"
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2017, 10:53 AM
I thought about that. And every single hit is a woman advertising "No BBFS" Originally Posted by TinMan
Hookers have to lie as some people judge
NQNS
  • grean
  • 09-15-2017, 11:09 AM
Hhr
"Navy vet discount" Originally Posted by mtabsw
Let me know when you find that one. BBJCIM is what I look for first.
"Mckinney", typically the same people here. Though BP has lead to some interesting fun.
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Same her. Just not many options in this area yet.
Umm bbfs, greek, shit show, fucked over, shitty session, crappy attitude, overpriced, underpriced, fat, unkempt, tasteless tats, pussy rot, butt stench, cottage cheese and my go to peaches
Let me know when you find that one. BBJCIM is what I look for first. Originally Posted by 1anchor
Reese Foster still visits DFW - not just Navy ($50 off for all Vets) and she swallows.