URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near downtown
Activities: FMSM, bbbj,L2, mt
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Stunning lady with an amazing personality! I promise you’ve never had anything like this!
Recommendation: Yes
sniff sniff
This gotta stop
Zee has 5 reviews in 2024. Look at the reviewers history on each review. Probably just a coincidence ��������
Zee has 5 reviews in 2024. Look at the reviewers history on each review. Probably just a coincidence �������� Originally Posted by ntxguy
No doubt - what are the odds??
This review is really Amazing! ��
She can’t even giver herself a decent fake review…
Oh how I’m totally sold on this review and will call her immediately ��
pfft. wouldn't go for a free visit. probably worst time ever.
If you like a hairy booger, Zee has what you are looking for. She advertises herself as dfw’s most requested DATY. After seeing her while visiting another girl there, you better bring a toothpick if you indulge.

After that glimpse, I could not get the song “Welcome to the Jungle” to stop repeating in my mind.
Oh how I’m totally sold on this review and will call her immediately �� Originally Posted by Flyer787
LMAO!!!
oh good lord. Another amazing, fantastic, out of this world 1 post review.
Mods this board has gone to complete SHIT. It was ridiculous enough when you stopped the ads so it is barely worth logging on here and now this is all we see of reviews.
Well now a hairy snatch............so there is a silver lining LOL
If she is needing more business she might start with lowering those ridiculous prices instead of writing fake reviews.
Well now a hairy snatch............so there is a silver lining LOL Originally Posted by slowmover
not if she smells like bigfoot's dick

btw, nice "review". you're not convincing anyone.