URL / Website: https://www.slixa.com/texas/dallas/scarlettskye
City: Carrollton
State: Texas
Address: Nice hotel close to DFW
Activities: BBBJ w/swallow
Hair Length and Color: Short red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are hers but her stomach is much larger than shown. Pics are either heavily airbrushed or she’s been hitting the buffets. Great tits and a beautiful face
Recommendation: Yes
Same experience I had. The very obvious bait and switch with the old pictures, compared to what she looks like now puts her on par with some of the worse LC providers. Very pretty face for sure but she’s at least 60+lbs heavier and it completely removes her from the PAWG grouping I envisioned her being in before I met her. Pussy is extremely tight but again, the dishonesty with the pics cancelled out any good for me. Her price point is similar to providers who don’t look like the van driving mom who let herself go, which she is def that but worse.
She looks amazing in her pics. I'd make her a regular if she really looked like that in person.
Somebody needs to tell her pimp to take updated pics
The fashion seems to be the larger women for some reason. So many out on tryst that have basketball size butt implants.
Somebody needs to tell her pimp to take updated pics Originally Posted by mrredcat43