Possible Raid at the Wellness Center [Turtle Creek]

A [non-hobby] buddy of mine texted me today around 12:30 and told me that on his way to Penn Hills he stopped and watched them raid this place [the one that's almost across the street from the Kuhn's supermarket in Turtle Creek/Wilkins]. I was dying to ask him for more details but for obvious reasons I didn't. Just thought I'd toss this out there for everyone to read; let's see if it makes the news [nothing on WTAE's site as of yet]....
Was there once. No tuggy. Never returned
if you google wellness center turtle creek raid, there is a link to the WPXI story on the raid of 6 massage places
Sounds like I better invade the north if I wish to seek out a independent provider until after election day has come and gone. Nah, I just will stay away from the friendly neighborhood wishy washy since they a
Sounds like I better invade the north if I wish to seek out a independent provider until after election day has come and gone. Nah, I just will stay away from the friendly neighborhood wishy washy since they are getting the soft target treatment...but I will be traveling quite a bit the next few months.
Didn’t several AMPs get raided today? Listcrawler was also down this morning. I think things are getting pretty tight.
Staff Edit to remove arrest link. dj8
Raided as well
Raided as well Originally Posted by Dino trex
Yep