Wheelchair Provider?

I read the comments, now I’ve heard it all!!!!!
Now we just need some midgets in wheelchairs
O
M
G
People who are differently abled deserve pleasure. Good for her!
Who's to say she isn't better then some of the hags on here
Who's to say she isn't better then some of the hags on here Originally Posted by jmichael
Oh you sweet talker.

And yet y'all insist that women aren't regularly insulted here.
Oh you sweet talker.

And yet y'all insist that women aren't regularly insulted here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I’ve insulted far more guys here than gals. This thread was prolly meant to be a funny. Maybe she’s real. There are at least 10 comments in her ad. There’s something for everyone.
If I found a woman attractive enough, I dont think a wheelchair would stop me.
Yinz all fuck a shit ton of mentally disabled chicks and not one word, but let a bitch have a wheelchair and everyone loses their shit lmfao.
Not weird to me at all.
I've seen quite a few amputee providers also (missing arm or missing one leg (or both)).
If you still have a pulse have fun .
Hey, how many of you mongers simply go for a SS quickie blowjob on occasion?

As they say about the wheelchair bound,

"If they can't move their hips, they can still move their lips".
Yinz all fuck a shit ton of mentally disabled chicks and not one word, but let a bitch have a wheelchair and everyone loses their shit lmfao. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
I've only met one obviously mentally ill woman while hobbying. I've been lucky I guess.
Not uncommon at all. We cater to disabled clients on a regular basis. Many disabled providers find success in this work.

I follow a young woman in her twenties on twitter that recently had a leg amputated. She was a top 10 rated cam model on a certain site. Do you think her following dropped ? No sir, she’s doing just fine.
For a hobby board, people are incredibly closed minded around here.