Familiar feeling?

I'm sure at least some hobbyists can relate:

Man Didn't Expect Sex With Prostitute Would Be So Emotionally Fulfilling [The Onion]

Cheers,

bcg
Nether did I.
You are such a geek !!

LOL
You are such a geek !! Originally Posted by ufriend2912
And goddamn proud of it!

Cheers,

bcg
I love geeks!!!
The aspects beyond those of the flesh are often overlooked when referencing us working girls.... Too many men often forget that we can serve as much more than a physical relief if only beckoned to do so. Too many providers forget that their rolls have classically included these facets for eons. We are often times counselors, and confidants, sin eaters, and marriage therapists. We are, at least supposed to be, an escape, and an oasis for the mind as much as the body.... Sounds like he scored a good one.
Sounds like he scored a good one. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
While everything you say before this is absolutely true, you did see that this is from The Onion?

(Though satire in this instance, I'm sure the scenario has played out like that any number of times.)

Cheers,

bcg
While everything you say before this is absolutely true, you did see that this is from The Onion?

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Okay, I concede the point we were texting about, BCG, but you do it with such wit!

"Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography." ~ Robert Byrne
Bluff, well I feel sheepish.. Didn't really know the Onion was satirical! Thats what I get for reading articles late as hell as night :P
Bluff, well I feel sheepish.. Didn't really know the Onion was satirical! Thats what I get for reading articles late as hell as night :P Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Well, if it's any consolation, it isn't just you. There have been a lot of news reporters who've never seemed to realize that The Onion is satirical, either. It's always fun to see an Onion piece quoted in some "legitimate" news report as if it were straight news.

Cheers,

bcg
LOL! Was that you that they interviewed BCG?
LOL! Was that you that they interviewed BCG? Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Nope. They published this sometime in February (or possibly earlier; I don't see a date on it). I didn't meet Abbey until mid-June.

Cheers,

bcg
And Calista, just so you aren't too embarrassed:

6 Times The Onion Had People Completely Fooled

Cheers,

bcg
It actually amazes me how many people don't immediately recognize the humor in Onion articles. They are not all fox news watchers either.
Nope. They published this sometime in February (or possibly earlier; I don't see a date on it). I didn't meet Abbey until mid-June.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Awww, bcg, my VIP.