A bad day

I had a bad day today, I got rained on and if you know African American Women we hate getting our hair wet. So here I am soaking wet looking for my keys in the bottom of my purse. Water dripping down my face I looked like my sweet Shit Tzu-Gigi when she is wet. Oh well I'm back to normal now nice, dry and warm. Thanks for listening.I needed to vent. I wish for a dry day tomorrow.
hugs
Thanks for the Hugs
Hell, it's been storming on the Coast for days now.. The 4th was totally ruined, still got over $200 in fireworks to pop off, and it's expected to rain through ALL of this coming week! I don't have black girl hair, I've got "1 drop of water and I'm a fucking poodle" hair.. Fun times. Here's to soggy shoes to match the panties! Time to start dancing in it instead of waiting for it to end!
Here's to soggy shoes to match the panties! Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
"I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now. I mean, not that you would, but..."
--Pam Poovey [Archer, Ep. "The Man from Jupiter"]

Cheers,

bcg
"I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now. I mean, not that you would, but..."
--Pam Poovey [Archer, Ep. "The Man from Jupiter"]

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Bwaaahaaahaaa!!!

"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." ~Marilyn Monroe
"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." ~Marilyn Monroe Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Let's not go down that road; we'd just be reprising my response to the "Intelligence is so sexy" comment. Suffice it to say, neither being intelligent or being funny has ever gotten me laid without...

HOWEVER... if you are willing to take my advice about TV shows to watch, catch Archer sometime. If there's a funnier show on television I don't care if I ever find it.

Ideally, start with Season 1, and watch all of them in order (there's some semblance of continuity in the series; watching episodes out-of-order won't completely kill the experience for you, but I think it makes a lot more sense to watch the show in broadcast order). Seasons 1-3 are available either on DVD or via Netflix Streaming (if you have that); Season 4 is available for pre-order on Amazon.com (yes, I own Seasons 1-3, and I have pre-ordered Season 4; how could you tell? ).

FX ordered a fifth season; if past practice is any guide the Season 4 DVD will probably be released in late December, 2013 or early January, 2014, with the fifth season premiere closely following in early-to-mid January, 2014 (lasting 13 episodes). Keep an eye on FX in your local listings, but last season it ran Thursday nights at 10 Eastern / 9 Central.

And if you can't get enough of Archer (I certainly can't), there's a book, too: How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written, by Sterling Archer (who else?). Kindle or dead-tree versions, take your pick.

Cheers,

bcg
bcg,

Glad to see another Archer fan! Did you know they did a live show at the Ryman a couple of weeks ago? My other big favorite is the Venture Brothers...

Thread highjack terminated...

b
bcg,

Glad to see another Archer fan! Did you know they did a live show at the Ryman a couple of weeks ago? My other big favorite is the Venture Brothers... Originally Posted by happynmemphis
Damn! I must have missed that, though if it was on a weekday I couldn't have attended anyway.

I'm meaning to dip my toes in the Venture Brothers pool, sometime. I would say that being newly retired from the hobby maybe I'll have more time for that now, but sadly hobbying wasn't eating up that much of my time (just eating up that much of my budget).

Cheers,

bcg
Let's not go down that road; we'd just be reprising my response to the "Intelligence is so sexy" comment. Suffice it to say, neither being intelligent or being funny has ever gotten me laid without...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Well, damn BCG, quit being so intelligent and funny...

I would say that your experience depends on your target. You're on a hobbyist/provider board.

But my friendship (when offered) is free.

Kisses!
Aj