Please join me in helping a good cause

I just recently found out that an animal sanctuary located in Brownsville Tenn. is still trying to recover and rebuild from a fire over 2 years ago. Sadly an arsonist created the fire where these beautiful creatures call home. This resulted in 58 animals losing their life by being burned alive and the couple running the sanctuary nearly losing their lives as well as their home went up in flames. This same couple has been living in a camper during this time. I am no way affiliated with this association. I am doing this because I want to help. They are in desperate need or else they will have to put all the remaining animals down that they worked so hard to keep alive unless they can make other arrangements for them. But who is willing to accept a kangaroo with disabilities. They don't have the funds to rebuild or accept anymore animals. It is costing them approx. $4,000.00. a month just to run the facility. When I learned of all this, It broke my heart and I just had to do something. If you are an animal lover like myself, you will want to help as well. You may learn more by visiting their website. All donations are tax deductible. I am sure that any amount of money you give will be so appreciated and put to good use. They will be happy to take your used donated items as well. They have a list of items on their website that are needed that you may have lying around your house and not being used. This will be a great way to clean out your garage, shed, or attic. Those of you who live in Memphis or Jackson may be able to visit the sanctuary just to drop off your donated items but I would contact them first to check.

Learn more here http://www.arkrain.org

Thanks,
Juliette