Slight nervous grin for the day...

Definition of Vagina: The box a penis comes in.

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?...shot&play=true

Cheers,

bcg ("Well, all the jokes can't be good. You've got to expect that once in a while." --Groucho Marx, Animal Crackers)
Hey! My box is empty!!!

I demand a refund!
Hey! My box is empty!!! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Ain't nothing I can do about that.

But you aren't going to have any problem finding many, many better penes than mine to come in your vagina.

[And the thing that saddens bcg most deeply about this discussion, is that NOBODY will notice that he used the CORRECT Latin plural of "penis" in that sentence. Indeed, he despairs of the state of knowledge today.]

Cheers,

bcg
Ain't nothing I can do about that.

But you aren't going to have any problem finding many, many better penes than mine to come in your vagina.

[And the thing that saddens bcg most deeply about this discussion, is that NOBODY will notice that he used the CORRECT Latin plural of "penis" in that sentence. Indeed, he despairs of the state of knowledge today.]

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I noticed, bcg, I noticed. This is why you are VIP!
Hey! My box is empty!!!

I demand a refund! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Abbey, cum to Memphis and I know how to stuff your box!!!!
Abbey, cum to Memphis and I know how to stuff your box!!!! Originally Posted by Balls25
Omg, you are tempting me!!! Gonna go cuddle Teddy and think of Memphis fun!

Kisses, baby!!!
I am going to abuse that (the instant rimshot that is) lol

Definition of Vagina: The box a penis comes in.

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?...shot&play=true

Cheers,

bcg ("Well, all the jokes can't be good. You've got to expect that once in a while." --Groucho Marx, Animal Crackers) Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I am going to abuse that (the instant rimshot that is) lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Do so. I find it quite useful. Enjoy!

Cheers,

bcg