Please join me for lunch or dinner

I am making a delivery run to the ark R.A.I.N exotic animal sanctuary at the end of this month which is located near Jackson, Tenn. with some much needed supplies that I have found in my shed and attic. I would like to deliver as much as possible so if you have anything that you would like to donate as well, I will be happy to meet you somewhere to pick up your items. It is a great way to clean out your garage, attic, or shed. At the same time, I will be happy to take care of your lunch or dinner or perhaps we can visit with one another over a couple of beverages. You can learn more here: www.arkrain.org.

Anything that you can give would be greatly appreciated and used.

Thanks,
Juliette
I think that's very kind of you to do that for the animals!!
Thanks Doll and happy B'day. The couple is the ones who needs to be applauded. They take in these animals that has been abused, neglected, and has suffered in the hands of humans until they were transferred to their new and safe home. The large majority of them are exotic such as lions, monkey's, tigers, giraffe's, and etc. Unfortunately, the couple almost lost their lives when an arsonist decided to burn the place down. 58 beautiful animals lost tragically lost their lives and countless others have scars to remind them of how cruel some humans can be. They are now currently trying to rebuild. They now live in a camper simply because all of their money goes toward taking care of the property. It cost approx. 5,000.00 to run the establishment. My heart is broken because only one person took advantage of giving items. Thank- you kind Sir. Neither did he expect me to pay for his lunch or dinner as promised. I suppose it could be because some people believe that someone else will do it or perhaps they don't know that any gifts are tax deductible. I am heading in your direction now with some items that I found laying around the house in which I haven't used in a long time or have extra of. It took me approx. 10 minutes to grab those items while it will take me 2.5 hours to get there and back to drop off those items. I am planning on stopping along the way to buy other items as well. I was really hoping some other individuals would give so I could take a whole lot more but I a little is still a lot more than they had. If anyone believes in karma and needs some in their life, this would be a start. Since I have been helping this establishment, I have had some other wonderful things to come my way and in the process, I finally got rid of some things that was cluttering my home.

Hugs,
Juliette
My heart is broken because only one person took advantage of giving items. Thank- you kind Sir. Neither did he expect me to pay for his lunch or dinner as promised. I suppose it could be because some people believe that someone else will do it or perhaps they don't know that any gifts are tax deductible. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Um... some of us don't have a garage, shed, or attic needing cleaning up, and don't know what exactly they're needing in the way of contributions (your original post wasn't that clear on the subject)?

I see at their website that they do sell coffee as a fundraiser, in Keurig K-Cups, and I'm needing a refill of coffee soon, so I may well drop some $$ their direction that way.

Cheers,

bcg
You are right handsome. That statement was not meant for those who does not have any of those areas at their home. I actually found some items inside of my house that I no longer needed. I would love to hear if you like the coffee or not.

Hugs,
Juliette