Search problems

Hi, I am still getting a error message when trying to use search.
Thanks
Yeah,,, we are on it,, but in the meantime I am told that using google search will actually help,, I haven't tried it yet but that is what I am told...

St. C put in a new search engine and of course like any new software we are experiencing some glitches...
This request is not about the errors when searching, but about a missing feature that I would like to request. I would like to see a choice of "smoking" or "non-smoking" along with all the other provider attributes like height or weight...For me this is a necessary selection process, not just a hobby preference. In addition, a few other buddies with smaller budgets, have requested that the final group of providers be sorted by rate, but since most ladies do not list their rates on their profile page, this may not be do-able...but a request nonetheless...I like to find a provider in a certain range, not the lowest, and not the highest, but just a bit over the median...I seem to find a better skill level that way! Happy Hunting.
Thanks, My search is working again.
giteneny your request is a totally different subject.
Well git,, that is a pretty long laundry list,,, I suggest you might try posting this in this forum.