Ignore an entire Thread...?

Is it possible to ignore an entire Thread? I look at bold type to determine if anyone has posted in a forum, don't even want to read several threads, but they show the forum in bold print and I have to waste time clicking to find out that it is a Thread that I do not want to read. To clear the bold print, requires scrolling to the bottom of the thread...wasted time.
You can also look at the time stamp, of the last post, to see if you read it or not. That's what I do, is scan the time stamp and don't even open up the thread if I've read the last post.
I don't have that great of a memory...and this happens EVERY time I log in to check for messages...or just to look around...hey, do ya think I have an addiction?
Not sure about you Git, but I admitted this to myself a long time ago ... LOL. Maybe need to start a group therapy treatment center for us... LMAO
hey, do ya think I have an addiction?
click that two times. but it will make all threads within the forum look as read or to say not in bold

I looking for one within the forum to change a thread as read. mmmmm still looking
click that two times. but it will make all threads within the forum look as read or to say not in bold

I looking for one within the forum to change a thread as read. mmmmm still looking Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks for the info OSD. I've actually wondered if there was a way to do this but had never tried clicking that icon
Poll: Should MrHappy remain our moderator? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Ginger Doll
Yesterday 11:48 PM
by offshoredrilling
60 1,372
now if you click the post number the 60 for this thread. You will get who has posted and how many times (note I unchained the 60, it will change lol, but want to keep as 60 for this example)
User Name Posts MrGiz 12 Ginger Doll 7 megustalatina 5 offshoredrilling 4 Luxury Daphne 4 scooter 3 Mr.Chan 3 Reznornin 3 diveguy6 3 Still Looking 2 jim1995 2 Lea Madisson 2 Flyboy182 1 NWA Newb 1 SweetHunter 1 pumbay 1 bladtinzu 1 pyramider 1 Hogfan69 1 biomed1 1 shorty 1 tuckahoe 1 dearhunter 1 ncc72032 1

is go to first new post for the reader
is go to last post
both like the title you can left click to open in a new tab or window

mmmmmm nope can not find a way to mark as read just a thread. only all threads in a forum.
If I find a way will let ya know.

will give ya link to all pics within a thread
I also looked in usercp, and can not find a way to Ignore a thread. Only how to Ignore a user. As in my sig line.

darn I like the idea of Ignore a thread, mmmmm will keep looking.

you can List Subscriptions but if ya do it, I think will email every time a post is made to a thread
this to this use

I keep a tab for each area, I right click lets say coed and then open in a new tab. When the new tab is there and done searching I double click the to make it , now if ya go to the new tab all unread threads will still be in bold. If you back to the area and open another tab, all will look read. After doing that for each forum in a area, refresh the area. Ok back to that first coed tab, right click to first new post button or last post button and open that in a tab. and for that last thread I want to read just click however to make that tab go to that tread. Close each tab after you looked.

mmmmmm maybe that will work for you.
this to this use

I keep a tab for each area, I right click lets say coed and then open in a new tab. When the new tab is there and done searching I double click the to make it , now if ya go to the new tab all unread threads will still be in bold. If you back to the area and open another tab, all will look read. After doing that for each forum in a area, refresh the area. Ok back to that first coed tab, right click to first new post button or last post button and open that in a tab. and for that last thread I want to read just click however to make that tab go to that tread. Close each tab after you looked.

mmmmmm maybe that will work for you. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Damn Bro,
A man on a mission can accomplish many goals and dig out much info.
Thanks again
MGL
If anyone can find a way to do it, I'm putting my money on osd,,,
Forum Tools
Post a New Thread
Mark This Forum Read
Subscribe to This Forum
View Parent Forum

mmmm still looking

mark this forum as read again marks all as read

View parent just takes you back, ie you in coed AR click and your in AR

errrrrrrrrrrrr still hunting
I don't have that great of a memory...and this happens EVERY time I log in to check for messages...or just to look around...hey, do ya think I have an addiction? Originally Posted by giteneny
Not sure about you Git, but I admitted this to myself a long time ago ... LOL. Maybe need to start a group therapy treatment center for us... LMAO Originally Posted by megustalatina
I had thought about naming myself "Eccie Addict" instead of Ginger Doll...
But alas, the handle was already taken.

Does anyone else get cold sweats when the site is down?
Hello, my name isn't TestSpin, and I'm an Eccieholic

... and the one-on-one support group meetings are AMAZING!