Alert!!!

hey guys i just learned from a good source its a house on near west3rd&liberty area that houses a few of the partners strippers.their names r. DESIREE,NICOLE,ERIN,EMMY,THE WORD IS THEY HAVE THE CORRONAVIRUS SMH.NOW DESIREE,NICOLE,&EMMY ARE ON STGAMES,HERES 1 OF THEIR #8144363032,814 4995033 those are desiree&nicoles numbers i dont know how to post the links but their on that site.if any of u men seen them u better get checked u been warraned stay away for your own lifes sake .also i hear 1 of partners owners got them them the house to work out of because partners as other businesses are closed.good luck
I've been hearing some of the same rumors but the virus thing is a new one. I was texting some with Nicole a few weeks back but chose not to pursue based on hofo from a valued member of Eccie who wrote a review on her back in February 2019. Now I'm VERY glad I stayed away.
I've been hearing some of the same rumors but the virus thing is a new one. I was texting some with Nicole a few weeks back but chose not to pursue based on hofo from a valued member of Eccie who wrote a review on her back in February 2019. Now I'm VERY glad I stayed away. Originally Posted by SixtyPlus
brother wise choice that virus killing folks everyday
This true? I was to see Nicole tommorw!!
Just stick with Missie k..she is cheaper and safer
I don’t see a drug fueled provider heading to the hospital to get tested esp when lacking insurance.
Missie k is safe now that she dumped Monica and LPC as her two pimps
Taken from one of the girls ads. Is she talking about LPC, Ddot, Blakeslee or all 3 as they are just 1?

⚠️(RUMORS ARE SIMPLY LIES MEANT TO HURT BUSINESS! THE GIRLS THAT ARE HATING JUST REMIND ME IM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!! ARE YOU JELLY? Lmao)⚠️
Be safe men u can deal with these women at your own risk &its the truth u guys really need to watch the news its35 cases in erie alone as of yesterday.kathy Dalkemper says shes on channel 12 news everyday at 3pm,but she wont say the names of the folks with the virus but dont kill.the .messenger just trying to help&new york got it worst than any state good luck
Missie k is safe now that she dumped Monica and LPC as her two pimps Originally Posted by Erietim
is safe dont believe any hype
Nor is any information from LPC alias
Got a link to these ladies?
Nor is any information from LPC alias Originally Posted by Erietim
irrelevant to those lost in the past ,watch yourselfs YUP,YUP