Schaumberg and Downtown... what's the deal

okay...

New to Chi-town... not to the hobby..

I've noticed... a couple hot spots

Midway (mostly AA, lower price bracket)

O hare (lower to high range)

Downtown ($$$$)

Schaumburg (all across the board pricing)

honorable mention:
Skokie (some nice asian massage parlor-esque apts and a few other things)
Northwest Indiana (some fs asian spas, strip clubs and indys...but hell... who wants to drive out of state)

What is the story with Schaumburg? How come all the action out there? way the hell far away. Are the Ad's for Schaumburg any more reliable than Chicago Ads? Most of what I've seen on BP is bait/switch here. I'm thinking there is a story of why all the action is over near fucking IKEA. Are they more chill LE-wise?
schaumburg stays HOT .......
mostly because schaumburg has a nice volume of drug related crimes....
id use caution deaing with schaumburg as anything can happen.
Schaumburg Backpgae ads are no more reliable than Chicago Backpage ads. I've only answered 3 ads from Schuamburg since I've been in the Chicagoland area. 2 were pretty good. 1 was ok. Houston Backpage was a whole lot better. I guess I need to go shopping at the IKEA!!!
Nothing is wrong with downtown. You should be able to find someone you like downtown.
I would imagine Schaumburg is such a popular area because of the high volume of commercial businesses. There's a lot of people working, shopping, and staying in the Schaumburg area right off 90.
honorable mention: If you look like trent reznor I'd love to date you!
  • NYr
  • 03-29-2013, 10:10 AM
I would imagine Schaumburg is such a popular area because of the high volume of commercial businesses. There's a lot of people working, shopping, and staying in the Schaumburg area right off 90. Originally Posted by liambreathnach
BINGO

I know ladies who travel to Chicago (I lived there for 8 years and knew a lot of ladies from other cities who would come in) and they had more business in Schaumberg than they did downtown. Also the costs for hotel are less.

With that said, there are plenty of ladies downtown. Take a look at Roomservice2000DOTcom if you have not been there yet.
My advice stay off backage
Any area should be find as long as you do the research and coming here or on other boards asking questions help too.