URL / Website: dallascabaretnorth.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines Blvd,
Activities: LFK NE SE FUHP
Hair Length and Color: Average length and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Average height for a girl, big breasts, nice ass, slim to thick figure
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, you are either a very brave guy or heavily armed to be in that club after midnight
Wow, you are either a very brave guy or heavily armed to be in that club after midnight Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
The danger to which you allude is grossly overstated. They search you thorough at the door, and the people inside the club are less armed than the people who are in Baby Dolls where they do not search anyone most likely are. The reason why I have not been there in years is that some people were openly rolling blunts the last time I was there. I left immediately, and so I do not know if they went outside to smoke them or not.
Yea, Having been there, I will put it up there with Vlive as a club that an old white guy is not safe in.
If you are afraid of black people in general or if you are so terrified of someone rolling a blunt that it causes you to leave immediately, then yeah, you probably shouldn’t go there. If not, you’ll be fine.

Signed,
Old white guy
Roflmao. I have no problem with black people. If only you knew. I do have a problem with pimps, drug dealers, gang bangers and open drug use in a club. And the loss of control these people have. Especially when i am an extreme minority. Same reasons I don't go to TXC, especially after midnight.
Roflmao. I have no problem with black people. If only you knew. I do have a problem with pimps, drug dealers, gang bangers and open drug use in a club. And the loss of control these people have. Especially when i am an extreme minority. Same reasons I don't go to TXC, especially after midnight. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Fair enough
Roflmao. I have no problem with black people. If only you knew. I do have a problem with pimps, drug dealers, gang bangers and open drug use in a club. And the loss of control these people have. Especially when i am an extreme minority. Same reasons I don't go to TXC, especially after midnight. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Who are "these people", and what "loss of control" are you talking about?