Celeste

She posts on CL and BP. Has anyone seen her?
better than jacking off in a sock, but don't set your expectation too high, she is a cl/bp girl...very low gfe, beautiful, and accurate pictures...
I would say--avoid her.. No kissing,no BBBJ, CBJ for 10 seconds [why, she doesn`t like it ! LOL !!],are you cumming--cum for me baby??.And in a few minutes you are booted out. A review is coming..
She is a heavy smoker.Her room was filled with smoke and probably it was pot[ I am not 100% sure though]--I realized it later as at that time I could not figure out that smell as I am a non smoker totally ever but I would wager a bet though.It was kind of a daunting experience. Enter at your own risk..Much better options out there !!
Just a further follow up on Celeste that I forgot to post. She goes by the name Amanda Blaze on P411.When I saw her in November ,and when ASPD was working ,she said she does not do ASPD. She even did not remember that I sent a request through P411. She does not screen --like a typical CL?NP girl.So be aware of that. When I met her I had to remind her that I sent a request by P411.She thought that I had called seeing her CL ad.. So just be aware!!