Anyone Else Noticing This?

• klll1
  • 02-19-2010, 08:33 AM
I don't want anyone to think I am speaking about them specifically.

I have been running aroung TX-Amarillo, Austin, Lubbock, Dallas, Houston; since the first of January, making a day or two day trips during the week and/or weekends for some business. I have a general rule that when I work-I work, When I play-I really like to party and play, and what ever happens in between I try to not let it destract me...

but here lately I have started to noticing that the GFE has turned to more of a LGFE and/or non-existent at all with most of the providers I have seen for a first time. I definitely like to see someone again once I have seen them once but here lately I have been extremely boared with my travels and the hobby.

Example: On a six day work/play date I saw six different supposedly GFE providers in six days and only two were actually true GFE

Has anyone else been noticing this?
At least your seeing some of them. I've tried to get 2 providers in Amarillo to at least call me back and have had no luck there. And on my recent business/ski/hobby trip to Northern New Mexico, I had 3 sessions set up and only had ONE meet up with me. And when the one's have come through Lubbock I've been out of town on business or been too busy to get free to see them.
Yea I think we need a vote. Does anyone agree with this? You can't say you're a GFE unless you do BBBJ and DFK/LFK.
  • klll1
  • 02-19-2010, 04:34 PM
At least your seeing some of them. I've tried to get 2 providers in Amarillo to at least call me back and have had no luck there. And on my recent business/ski/hobby trip to Northern New Mexico, I had 3 sessions set up and only had ONE meet up with me. And when the one's have come through Lubbock I've been out of town on business or been too busy to get free to see them. Originally Posted by Sony63
Sorry to hear that, as a general rule I don't ever contact anyone that doesn't have some good feed back on this site and what was another site last year.

I don't really have any complaints about any of the new friends I have been meeting here lately, it just seems last year several of the my new friends and me had some extreme great times and I was able to spend sometime with quite a few that just Rocked My World.

Maybe it is just everyone is just depressed about the economy.

As far as Amarillo, which is normally home base, I've never had much luck there either; however, there is a few people I know that travel through...I will send you a pm on as I know when they are coming.
Kill1, I can tell you that the term GFE gets thrown around a lot.

Do your research and pay close attention to pictures on provider sites and research research research.

I have also in the past quized providers thru pm's and emails as to what they consider GFE. They will ignore you if they do not like the ? or answer honestly if they are worth the time.

Again bad research can only be blamed on the hobbiest and not the provider.

6 in 6 is to much for anyone unless you are a Tiger. LOL
6 in 6 too much ? speak for yourself, Cash.
  • klll1
  • 02-20-2010, 04:00 AM
Cash, I do agree with the research, research part which is why most of the time except on a few very blurry moments of a few trips to Austin early last year that the Crown and me had to long of a discussion and I used CL. I strongly don't recommend doing such a reckless move; however, on every occassion I consider myself extremely lucky to be provided a above and beyond experience and everyone of them turned out to be members of what was ASPD at the time. Purely by accident, one of them happen to be one of the best experiences I have ever had upto them and none better sense-unfortunately she retired.

I don't normally contact anyone that doesn't have some good feed back on this site and what was another site last year, and I am usually looking for a very specific experience with a very specific look.

Maybe I have just gotten so ugly here in the last few months that I just can't get that type of experience anymore...LOL