Who remembers Alexis Smiles from TOS ?

• Nalan
  • 11-20-2016, 10:16 AM
If you have been around a while and remember this outstanding young lady, you should be pleased to hear that she will be around the area again for a few months after Thanksgiving.
Funny enough I was just thinking about her on Friday. I was driving on McKnight and passed the hotel I first met her. She was great, a bit pricey near the end of her run, but well worth it. Will she be placing ads or do you have contact information for her?
She still pops up from time to time.
great body, actually better now than before , and a really sweet girl
  • Nalan
  • 11-21-2016, 07:53 AM
She told me that she will be posting, but wanted to give you a heads up. She does visit UTR somewhat regularly. She looks great ! She had put on a little weight as she matured but she has slimmed down very well. She is amazing .
I was supposed to see her once downtown a few years ago, but she messaged me and said she decided to have an incall in Canonsburg instead . I decided it was too far and cancelled. I never got another opportunity with her, and boy do I still regret it. Didn't she have a "sister" too...name was Janae or something like that?
  • Nalan
  • 11-21-2016, 09:40 AM
yes ,not driving a few more miles was a mistake. She actually had 2 sisters who joined in for a short time but neither is around now.
  • FFH
  • 11-21-2016, 03:59 PM
She usually lets me know when she's back around. Not this time.

I still love her
Sounds good. I have some good times with her in the past. Does she ever post here? I only remember her posting on TOS.
She's a pretty good golfer too.
I miss her!! She used to be my reg go to! I met her at an indys gtg and gave her a ride home and had an amazing night and saw her often after that night. Any contact info would be great!
if ur on indys, then u should have her contact info................
I remember her well. I first met her at a private party where she was doing some pole dancing. She broke the pole and it hit a friend of mine in the head, after I ducked out of the way, and drew blood. Good times. LOL

I set up a time with her the next day and was her first official appointment. Once more, good times. She was boner inducing hot as hell. But in all honesty, she was really young and her BCD performance was lacking, even after several times. But just having her naked in the room was good enough. I haven't seen her in a long time, but I wouldn't mind giving her another go now that she's got some experience under her belt.
retired ................again