Found these warnings on BP for NWA ads.

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...own-43/1830203

Not my post, but thought I'd share it.
I wonder if this guy has any idea about this site or how to research a lady at all.
I wonder if this guy has any idea about this site or how to research a lady at all. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

Gentleman appear to be on one man crusade. Appearance would seem to be that most information obtained through trial and error. Mostly error. Large number of dissatisfactory encounters seem to establish need for ethical, quality providers in Fayetteville. One would think large university in area coupled with economic necessity would produce bounteous crop of college girls most eager to serve gentleman clients to subsidize education.
Could just be Mr. Chan's fantasy.
Good intentions of poster most gratefully acknowledged.
I believe there is definately a need... I know a few well-known providers but some others are just hot bodies nothing more!!! well maybe their laughter when you ask for a reference!!!
  • IIIII
  • 04-28-2010, 12:01 PM
The guy who posted those warnings hit it on the head with some of those reviews. I will email him to see if he would like to add a few more.
Thank you for the heads up!! we owe you!
  • Randi
  • 04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
I believe there is definately a need... I know a few well-known providers but some others are just hot bodies nothing more!!! well maybe their laughter when you ask for a reference!!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Darlin..they're laughing because they don't have a clue what a reference is!!!! don't care to know...wouldn't know what to do with one if they had one!!! lol
be careful out there guys... in NWA backpage/craigslist is no place to play~!!!! from stings to rip offs to WORSE!!!
Peace!! Randi
Gentleman appear to be on one man crusade. Appearance would seem to be that most information obtained through trial and error. Mostly error. Large number of dissatisfactory encounters seem to establish need for ethical, quality providers in Fayetteville. One would think large university in area coupled with economic necessity would produce bounteous crop of college girls most eager to serve gentleman clients to subsidize education.
Could just be Mr. Chan's fantasy.
Good intentions of poster most gratefully acknowledged. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

Hey, I happen to be just such a lady...a college student in NWA subsidizing my income to pay for another diploma!! Albeit, a very non-traditional student (in many ways )...a student with bills nonetheless...LOL!!

BTW...I just love being under Randi!! Actually, the top ain't so bad either!!! MUAH, girly!