Anybody in Colorado or interested in..

moving to Colorado with a roommate,

please refer to my thread in the Denver co-ed section..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062023854

We can get to know & make friends w each other &figure out living expenses together to make something work if we both want the same thing & have a lifestyle that matches up with one another.

Please don’t hesitate in messaging me if you want to talk 💚
They use theotherboard.com there hope that's helpful!!!
Thanks so much for letting me know.. I’ve never been on that board so I don’t know anything about.. if I have to get verified or what.
Unfortunately theotherboard is not accepting new female sign ups.. that’s how it was the last time I had checked too.
UPDATE:

If I’m in Colorado but don’t have an account on the other board how else does one advertise online out here..? Besides p411 & oh2..
try these for advertising

erosguide.com
eroticmonkey.com
skipthegames.com
slixa.ch
switter.at
usasexguide.nl
Thank you!
TOB will accept new ladies if she sees at least two verified clients and they verify her. As far as advertising goes, TOB, P411, Twitter and some ladies have had success on Erotic Monkey. Good luck!
TOB will accept new ladies if she sees at least two verified clients and they verify her. As far as advertising goes, TOB, P411, Twitter and some ladies have had success on Erotic Monkey. Good luck! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
I’m not sure how to try to join on TOB besides going to the sign up page which isn’t allowing new female sign ups..

Is there an email or something?
If any provider is willing to vouch for me on TOB please let me know..

I’m new to Colorado but am verified on oh2 &p411 besides this I would love to be on TOB too if possible..
TOB will accept new ladies if she sees at least two verified clients and they verify her. As far as advertising goes, TOB, P411, Twitter and some ladies have had success on Erotic Monkey. Good luck! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Theotherboard isn't accepting new ladies...and if you email the administration(thewhisperer) they never respond to your email...
I use Adultlook/Slixa/P411/Private Delights...I'm doing fine using those instead of TOB...hopefully that helps
Hugs,
Bella
Theotherboard isn't accepting new ladies...and if you email the administration(thewhisperer) they never respond to your email...
I use Adultlook/Slixa/P411/Private Delights...I'm doing fine using those instead of TOB...hopefully that helps
Hugs,
Bella Originally Posted by HeavenlyBellaCO
I got a reply back that’s why I was seeing if any girl would be cool helping me get started on there..

I’ve been having luck with skipthegames not so much p411 & a lil bit on oh2..

Thx X0<3