What's Your Image/Persona Say? How To Build Your Brand

and Attract The High End Clients!

This is my newest Marketing client. She is new to this industry
We have started from day one building her a brand that is designed to attract clients she'll connect with and that are high end.

Start with Professional Photography

Then a custom site:

http://www.sashanoelle.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Then some marketing tools like :

A Logo

Animated Avatar ( can't make it move in this ad sorry here a few images in the avatar)

A banner and or signature piece

And ad some weekly ad graphics.

These are a few of the things I do for providers who want to attract the right clients and or higher end clients. Total cost to her for to have this great start? Less than the cost of one 1 hr. appt. Her Net after one day of advertising...Over 30 emails the first day. Appointments already scheduled. No specials offered. & Not A Single Review Yet.
One member even posted when he welcomed her to the site something that said something like this... There are Chevys and there are Bentleys... You my dear are a Bentley!

If your ready to boost your image and make an impact Call us Today... It's never too soon to start making more money!
I just have to say Thanks Tia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a million! Couldn't have done this w/o you!
Just a bump on the board. To remind ladies I am here to help.

PLUS I wanted to show you some great work and a joint effort from Captiv8 Photography / Itchyfeet on the board.
His photography.... My studio shoot location.
Plus eventually websites and banners and avatars for these ladies.

Im very interested in your help I'll be in Houston in a week or so how can I contact u
Just sent you a Pm... Feel free to call me anytime.
More Great Image Building!

The Lovely Miss Shania

Of Course Leah is new to the boards and wanted to make a big splash.

Here the new ad for Farrah Fields.
Please for your sake, Dawn's and Shania's, proofread the ads before posting them. It is woman, not women.
Ansley, you missed innate (not inate).
Ansley, you missed innate (not inate). Originally Posted by chicagoboy
See, if i paid somebody to write my text, I wouldn't even be able to proofread it.
You just send 'em my way, sugar.
On that note, I think I would seek someone whom is a much better speller and proof reader. Just my 2 cents.
Yall ( btw way that a term we use here in Texas) are absolutely correct I have come to rely far to much on the computer's auto correct.That is due in part to how busy I am all the time with the clients from here and the ones referred by my many happy clients .. my bad.

Dear ECCIE ad police I swear I will no longer do that!I will no longer do that

But just to set the record straight. In spite of my mistakes...............
All the girls advertised here make upwards of $3000 a week with out fail and one hits $4K to $5K most weeks. and they only do about 5-7 appts a week.
So I don't think they will feel as my mistakes have not cost them too very much.

Ansley
I like that you have decided to be a one women hanging party here for me and my business on ECCIE. It shows just how much time you have on your hands plus it helps me improve consistently. I hope they don't ban you again like last week.
BTW there is no one here in any ads named Dawn...OMG did you make a mistake????

Chicagoboy... you just showed how easy it is to miss something. I am so very sorry I make mistakes...yes I get paid for what I do and I am not supposed to make any mistakes but sometimes I do. Would you like to proof for me I will pay you... Or I can help you meet anyone of these fine ladies or all if you want...lol

Jane... I am sure you have never made a mistake...Thanks for your two cents. I am sure all the folks you save from using my services can take those two cents to the bank.

Have a wonderful day... I certainly will
BTW The reason I signed on was I just got a new PM from someone this morning wanting my services... you guys just keep putting me at the top of the board ok...

WoooWhoo!

All fixed

I have come to rely far to much on the computer's auto correct.That is due in part to how busy I am all the time with the clients from here and the ones referred by my many happy clients .. my bad. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Maybe think about investing in a proofreading program. It will help with typographical errors, and mistakes in grammar. That would enable you to put out a better product. Which in turn would enable you to charge more and work less.

So I don't think they will feel as my mistakes have not cost them too very much. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
Please look at it from a different angle. Possibly the mistakes have cost you business.
Ansley
I like that you have decided to be a one women hanging party here for me and my business on ECCIE. It shows just how much time you have on your hands plus it helps me improve consistently. I hope they don't ban you again like last week.
BTW there is no one here in any ads named Dawn...OMG did you make a mistake???? Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
I am one woman. Women means there are more than one.

Yep, this week I do have too much time on my hands. Monday, I'll be back to the grind. With any luck I won't be banned before then.

It isn't your business that I am worried about. It's the women that pay you money to deliver a professional product. They realize that they need help and they come to you. It isn't fair that they pay you money and you don't uphold your end of the deal.

You are right I got the name wrong.

1.Maybe think about investing in a proofreading program. It will help with typographical errors, and mistakes in grammar. That would enable you to put out a better product. Which in turn would enable you to charge more and work less. Great advice... can you suggest any?

2. Please look at it from a different angle. Possibly the mistakes have cost you business. awww... You are worried about me...
see # 5 where you say it's not my business you are worried about...
and yes it could cost me .... but I feel truly what you really are trying to be sure of is that YOU cost me as much business as possible!

3.I am one woman. Women means there are more than one. This was meant as a joke duh....

4.Yep, this week I do have too much time on my hands. Monday, I'll be back to the grind. With any luck I won't be banned before then. I have a few ideas for you since you have so much time on your hands...

Maybe you could go help the ladies who aren't making 3 to 5K a week with their ads for free, since you are so looking out for your fellow provider and have so much time on your hands. Then they won't need me.

Or if you'd like I could run some ads for you to get your business going...lol

OR HERE'S AN IDEA YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS >>>STAY OUT OF MINE AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME.

5.It isn't your business that I am worried about. It's the women that pay you money to deliver a professional product. They realize that they need help and they come to you. It isn't fair that they pay you money and you don't uphold your end of the deal.

As I explain above, each of these ladies and many more are making a substantial amount more than before, when I wasn't helping them. I think that constitutes upholding my part of the deal.
Can it be done better yes there is always room for improvement.
But if you'd speak to any of these ladies directly instead of speaking for them you'd find that they understand an occasional mishap and feel they are getting the business they hoped to by employing my services.

Obviously it is my business you are worried about you said so in the #2 commente above ( to some degree)
and you seem to be constantly paying attention to my business here on ECCIE.

6. You are right I got the name wrong.
I will be sure to tell Dawn you were lookin out for her.....lol Originally Posted by Ansley
Here's one more suggestion...

Maybe you don't want to call seeing clients "getting back to the grind" it sounds as though you consider spending time with the wonderful men who pay you hopefully quiet well, to be a hassle.
hmmmmm...Maybe that's why you have too much time on your hands

All the best....[ thought going thru my head as I sign out...... { damn it I wish I had time to run this thru a program to make sure it meets all her standards...} but I have to get back to that website I am doing]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yall

yall

y'all

[yawl] Show IPA
pronoun you-all.