PhotoFantasies.. now offering outdoor and location shots!!

Time for some sexy new photos???
PhotoFantasies now offers outdoor swimming pool photos
AND
I'll now come shoot at YOUR location.

I hear from ladies all the time that business is slow. Well, maybe it's time to put your best foot forward and get some professionally done photos. There is a LOT of competition in this market, and you only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it a good one. They say a picture is worth a thousand words?? .. in your case it could be worth thousands of dollars, so let your photos do the talking.

..AND no transportation?.. NO PROBLEM! I now offer location shoots. Yes that means I will come to you.. your incall, a hotel room, your house.. you name it, I will come to you to shoot there.. same great quality professional photos with full studio lighting ...AND.. I am also now happy to offer outdoor shots next to our pool if you want some bikini photos..

I know that money is an issue for a lot of you, but don't let that stop you from having great pics. If you want or need new photos, I will work with you to come up with a rate that you can work with. My rates are the lowest they have ever been, and I have a new special every month. Tell me your budget, and I will work with you to get you those sexy shots that you need to jump start your business.

I am a professional photographer.. not a client with a camera. I have been shooting providers for over 5 years, so I know what will attract business to your showcase. I know what you want/need to take your business to a new level. I can give you retouched photos or non-retouched photos... your choice. So if you are at ALL interested, at least PM me and let me see what I can do for you.. your consideration is all I ask. And check back here often because I offer specials frequently. I also offer discounts and perks for referrals, so tell your friends about me.

Below are some recent shots showing the outdoor pool area. (all photos used with permission)

Don't be fooled by offers for so-called FREE pics.. if you want great pics that will attract attention.. get hem professionally done. So, what are you waiting for?? PM me and tell me how I can make YOU a satisfied customer!!

And here's some recent photos of providers on eccie that I have worked with.. all photos used with permission.. Please feel free to contact any one of them for references...