FlynnFlammed

Excellent. You put all your rotten eggs in one basket.

None of those has anything to do with Flynn.

I will admit trump would not have had the Russians phone tapped. But that's only because he is a traitorous cocksucking bastard.

Luckily Obama was president. He had our enemies phones tapped.

And trump and his douche-bags have been on the run since.

The more you repeat yourself, the larger your fonts get, are all proof you are a shill.

And wrong.

Again.
The Steele Dossier is borne out to be a fraud: read Ohr's testimony -- "unvetted", "unproven", "biased" and the work product of Team hildebeest. Flynn was ILLEGALLY unmasked by the Odumbo administration and there would never have been an investigation except for the Steele Dossier and the Steele Dossier is a fraud Comey, McCabe, etc., used to acquire FISA warrants. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
trump academy?

Nope.

Oh wait.

You were just acting stupid while being off topic.
Jump in. The stupid side can accommodate all y'all.

did you go to the cory booker school of overwrought and underwhelming pontification? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No.
All of your holes aside, it's impossible for a self-confessed felon to be exonerated. Even you know that. You have found your place in history as a rebel without both a clue or a cause.

All for a guy who will be proven to be a traitor and be executed for it.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
All of the holes are yours -- there's a plethora of them in your argument and your train of illogic. Flynn will be exonerated.

Pray do tell how the Obama Admin illegally unmasked Flynn.

This should be good.

I've already explained how utterly stupid this charge is.

Yates had to unmask Flynn to Trumps legal team. You have shown a lack of understanding of the actual legal proceedings that jave already gone on and seem to embrace conspiracy theories
Originally Posted by WTF
The Odumbo administration unmasked Flynn and then illegally leaked Flynn's name to the press. Flynn will be exonerated.

Excellent. You put all your rotten eggs in one basket.

None of those has anything to do with Flynn.

I will admit trump would not have had the Russians phone tapped. But that's only because he is a traitorous cocksucking bastard.

Luckily Obama was president. He had our enemies phones tapped.

And trump and his douche-bags have been on the run since.

The more you repeat yourself, the larger your fonts get, are all proof you are a shill.

And wrong.

Again.
The only one who continues to be wrong is you. McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies -- the lies that you're repeating in your post. Flynn will be exonerated.
Provide a link that says the FISA warrant phone tap on the Russian embassy was illegal. That's all you have to do.
One simple thing is all you have to do to prove me wrong.

And it's killing you. You keep repeating non-factors.

Not only is there no plethora, there isn't even one hole.

Legal warrant. Admitted guilt.

That's all she wrote.

Provide a link that says the FISA warrant phone tap on the Russian embassy was illegal. That's all you have to do.
One simple thing is all you have to do to prove me wrong.

And it's killing you. You keep repeating non-factors.

Not only is there no plethora, there isn't even one hole.

Legal warrant. Admitted guilt.

That's all she wrote.

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies -- the lies that you're repeating in your post. Flynn will be exonerated.
No link no proof.
And since he has already admitted his guilt, he's guilty.

PS Your list is missing trump's name.
No link no proof.
And since he has already admitted his guilt, he's guilty.

PS Your list is missing trump's name.
Oh, there's proof that McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies, and those would be the lies that you're repeating in your post. Flynn will be exonerated.
Wrong again. If I were lying you could prove it.
Flynn was nailed by the Russian embassy wire tap. That is proven fact.

Your ongoing investigation has nothing to do with Flynn lying. And you know you're wrong. You're like trump and the shutdown. Both of you have completely false and unwarranted pride.

Pride in being obviously wrong. At least trump finally swallowed his load.
Oh, there's proof that McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies, and those would be the lies that you're repeating in your post. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong again. If I were lying you could prove it.
Flynn was nailed by the Russian embassy wire tap. That is proven fact.

Your ongoing investigation has nothing to do with Flynn lying. And you know you're wrong. You're like trump and the shutdown. Both of you have completely false and unwarranted pride.

Pride in being obviously wrong. At least trump finally swallowed his load.
McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies. That they lied is a well documented fact, and you're repeating their lies in your posts. Flynn will be exonerated.
Tough to discuss an opinion when undisputed facts are ignored

I guess I should add undisputed by Flynn and team and people who know what's going on.

And speaking of opinion, here is what trump has delivered to the Russians.

He has undermined our intelligence agencies.
He wants to withdraw from Syria.
He wants to withdraw from NATO.
He has undermined our relationships with our allies.
He has kissed Russian butt.
He has kissed N.Korean butt.
He withdrew from a treaty Putin has wanted out of for years.
He has helped Putin attack our election system.

All because of trump's false pride. How could the Russians not like him? Why would they lie to him?

Why would they give him hookers on a trip the missus stayed home. When trump stayed in a hotel that our embassy staff tells everyone is bugged, he thinks the Russians gave him the VIP suite that wasn't bugged.

But trump is the expert, right?
anatomy of a bloodless coup

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...bloodless-coup Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And the coward speaks.

What lies did I say?

You're counting on me tiring of hitting your 51 mph fastballs into the seats.

I guess we'll see.

McCabe, Comey, Strzok, etc., are still being investigated for their lies. That they lied is a well documented fact, and you're repeating their lies in your posts. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you a Russian operative ? You seem to support Russia and treasonous convicted liars
Provide a link that says the FISA warrant phone tap on the Russian embassy was illegal. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Phone taps are based on "credible evidence." A false report, by definition is not "credible evidence." Reading and understanding "the law" is important when announcing "legal conclusions," and since you can't read and understand the law no link would be beneficial.
Tough to discuss an opinion when undisputed facts are ignored

I guess I should add undisputed by Flynn and team and people who know what's going on.

And speaking of opinion, here is what trump has delivered to the Russians.

He has undermined our intelligence agencies. which ones? the ones headed by Liars like Comey, McCabe, Brennan and Clapper or all of them?
He wants to withdraw from Syria. Why do we care about Syria again??
He wants to withdraw from NATO. Why are we still in NATO???
He has undermined our relationships with our allies. The slacker allies not paying their share in NATO or all our allies? i bet Israel likes their current relationship now that Obama is gone.
He has kissed Russian butt. if you think so.
He has kissed N.Korean butt.
if you think so.
He withdrew from a treaty Putin has wanted out of for years. the one that Russia had cheated on for years? what's the point to continue complying with they aren't?

He has helped Putin attack our election system. if you think so.

All because of trump's false pride. How could the Russians not like him? Why would they lie to him?

Why would they give him hookers on a trip the missus stayed home. When trump stayed in a hotel that our embassy staff tells everyone is bugged, he thinks the Russians gave him the VIP suite that wasn't bugged. LMAO you really believe the tape exists don't ya???

But trump is the expert, right?

you aren't. i'll stick with Trump.