I wanted to POP this Cherry!

Something sweet and Sexy... with a little HUMOR!

A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc. His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after all of these years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names." The host said, "Well, honestly, I've forgotten her name."

Important Rules For Men

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.

A blonde and a brunette were discussing their boyfriends:

Brunette: Last night I had *three* orgasms in a row!

Blonde: That's nothing; last night I had over a hundred.

Brunette: My god! I had no idea he was that good.

Blonde: ( looking shocked ) Oh, you mean with one guy.

Two couples were playing cards. Jeff accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed that Dave's wife, Sandy, was not wearing any underwear! Shocked by this, Jeff hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later when Jeff went to the kitchen to get some refreshments Sandy followed him and asked, "Did you see anything under the table that you liked?" Jeff admitted, "Well, yes I did." She said "you can have it, but it will cost you $100."

After a minute or two, Jeff indicates that he is interested. She tells him that since Dave works Friday afternoons and Jeff doesn't, that Jeff should come to their house around 2:00 PM on Friday.

Friday came and Jeff went to her house at 2:00 PM. After paying her the $100, they went to the bedroom, had sex for a few hours and then Jeff left.

Dave came home about 6:00 PM and asked his wife, "Did Jeff come by this afternoon?" Totally shocked, Sandy replied, "Yes, he did stop by for a few minutes." Next Dave asked, "Did Jeff give you $100?" Sandy thought, 'Oh hell, he knows!' Reluctantly she said, "Yes, he did give me $100."

"Good," Dave says. "Jeff came by the office this morning and borrowed the $100 from me and said that he'd stop by our house on his way home and pay me back. It's so good to have a friend you can trust.
Attached Images File Type: jpg cherry pop.jpg (71.3 KB, 366 views)
dang! the rules for men made me choke on my soda. thanks for the laugh VL.
Love the last joke to funny
A wife catches her husband masturbating under the shower and approaches him.
The husband:
- Oh dear, it was so dirty that I had to rub it so hard... it almost hurts!

Wife and husband have bought condoms with different flavors.
- Darling, I will turn off the light, put one on and you guess the flavor.
As soon as he turns off the light, she takes it in the mouth and says:
- Gorgonzola!
- Wait, it is not on yet.

A little boy asked his mother:
- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, when I remember that party..., you are lucky that you don’t bark.
In the same line. This guy has a real hot co-worker that he is dying to have sex with. So he comes up to her and spills his guts about wanting to have sex with her, and tells her that he will give her $$. Throw it on the floor and by the time she bent over to pick it up he would be done. She calls her boyfriend and explains the matter to him as they were short of cash and could use the money. He tells her what the hell why not go for it. The next day he calls his girl friend to see how it went. All went well she told him except the bastard had $$ in quarters.
HA HA HA HA... Ligit That was funny!... I'd bend over for a whole bunch of quarters too!
I am going to have to take you up on that hun. Now that would be a fun start to a great friendship. I will be calling you. Maybe throw a game of twister in the mix lol.
Some pretty good ones.