Unusual foooking hobby experiences!

So Shine Da Great was getting his kid n play flat top Immaculately groomed in da barbershop when my barber said Da Great, our homeboy Cricket is having a butt naked party tonight. Come on by. Well Shine Da Great loves that pus like cats love catnip. So I go. Cricket had a BBQ joint on main by 610, but at night it became a butt naked. Anyhoo, this bad Yella comes out named Asia and starts dancing. Lil baby Shine lubbed some Asia so I invite her to the kitchen area for some old school foooking! I remember hoisting her ass up on the meat cutting counter and foooking the life out of her thinking damn I hope they don't plan on cutting no brisket here tomorrow. Off we go, leaving the party to go to her place for some more foooking. Condom bust so Shine Da Great had to hop the apt fence to run to the store for some douche. Funny Shidd. 7 years later we got married and divorced 3 years after that. So what say you eccos and eccas! Treyway! Toodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2018, 05:30 PM
holy crap. awesome story shine.

while granted you do spam coed, you definitely liven this place up. way the hell up..
I have no idea what this thread is about. Google translate crashed everytime I paste OP thread.
I have no idea what this thread is about. Google translate crashed everytime I paste OP thread. Originally Posted by tavx75
Translation: Went to a buddy's restaurant that became a UTR strip club at night. Met a stripper, and had sex. Pray they washed the food prep area. Went back to her place, and had more sex. Condom broke. Countermeasures taken. Married and divorced in 10 years. What crazy has happened to you?

How's that?
I thought shine started in with TCGF's goats.