Man finds out celebrating $96K settlement with hookers was a bad idea

I miss the Eccie Darwin Awards ...so will leave this here

Three hookers came over, had sex with the 30-year-old, then suggested that they have a “friend” stop by with beer and cigarettes, according to sources.

Around 6:50 a.m., that company — actually a pair of masked, gun-toting men — busted into the room, grabbed the overstuffed suitcase, and lit out, cops said.
They peeled out in a black minivan and are still at large.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/22/man-fi...as-a-bad-idea/
He's a complete dumbass:

“I am haunted by this,” said Vellegas. “I keep playing it over in my mind. I was surprised they pulled a gun. I said ‘What is going on. I yelled help,help. I was depending on that money to move my family. I am nervous all the time now. I keep replaying it over and over. I see the weapon they used clearly over and over. I needed that money badly.”

If it was that dire, why is he getting hookers? So stupid.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-03-2018, 06:36 PM
what do they say again about a fool and his money?
Probably gonna be a no for that review.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-03-2018, 09:55 PM
Probably gonna be a no for that review. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
lol.
rob hoes in the hobby? say it aint so..
  • Trey
  • 09-03-2018, 10:06 PM
No reason to impress hoes with large sums of cash. Bring em what they asked for fuck the rest. I've been a dumb ass like that early on got robbed because I ran my mouth to much. Similar situation but far far less cash. Still a gun in your face is a mother fucker.
He's a complete dumbass:

“I am haunted by this,” said Vellegas. “I keep playing it over in my mind. I was surprised they pulled a gun. I said ‘What is going on. I yelled help,help. I was depending on that money to move my family. I am nervous all the time now. I keep replaying it over and over. I see the weapon they used clearly over and over. I needed that money badly.”

If it was that dire, why is he getting hookers? So stupid. Originally Posted by idiot savant
yah...he says he's haunted and nervous all the time like someone gives a fuck. Go ahead walk around nervous there is no more money...Negro you just got beat for 10% of a Ticket no one gives a fuck about your poor ass. He's still talking like he's an A-lister. Go back to your hood. Your 5 min of fame is up.
Please ban this dude. Like really
So Sistine you actually think it's swagger posting about dudes robbing someone. Really. That's humorous to you . Foooking disgusting. Robbing someone. Sigh. You ain't black sisto. My mama beat the shit out of me when I took some candy out the box. You are a you Know what. Not black because there is dignity in my beautiful black skin and we don't laugh about robbery. Ever. Period!
Neither you nor sisto are black. The other comminality is you're both valet Pparking dudes
Please go back to stalking Dorothy Monroe back ho. She wouldn't give dudes addresses but somehow your weird ass slipped through the cracks. News flash, I don't make my money dealing with clowns. Like you couldn't buy me a egg McMuffin as I have to be around you for more than a few minutes. Find a hobby sir. Not me. Toodles..
Well next time he will keep his mouth shut. Surely with a 100k settlement, clown would have enough sense to put in bank and keep a. G on him to play. Dang hooks looked like BP O’s so price should have been 3 for /$300
The lessons that cost you the most are the ones you learn the best. He got a nice degree.
Please ban this dude. Like really Originally Posted by shinepro
If you banned guys for stupidity lot of us would be banned.