Sisto, dear Jo, slitliko and others foooking please!

Fellas the only person I hang around who actively buys sex is me. I didn't come here to make friends and I don't know what circles you'll hang in but my circles, buying pussy ain't cool. I do it because I must and if my homies knew I was buying pussy all the time I would be ostracized by some real triple og's. So fellas please jab at shine, but let's have fun. Most of you cats I wouldn't let buy me a foooking waffle House breakfast, and that's some nasty shit. And oh Trey, sisto, kerwilo, solo mano we all are black dudes. Like I totally refuse to come at you guys for that alone. I'm black and I'm already fighting every day. So I'm kindly asking please stop with your society programmed hate. Please. Love you'll. Black folks the only race who'll self foooking destruct. Treyway! Toodlez...
Thanks for thinking of me pxmcc.
Life's too short.
Get one.
Fellas the only person I hang around who actively buys sex is me. I didn't come here to make friends and I don't know what circles you'll hang in but my circles, buying pussy ain't cool. I do it because I must and if my homies knew I was buying pussy all the time I would be ostracized by some real triple og's. So fellas please jab at shine, but let's have fun. Most of you cats I wouldn't let buy me a foooking waffle House breakfast, and that's some nasty shit. And oh Trey, sisto, kerwilo, solo mano we all are black dudes. Like I totally refuse to come at you guys for that alone. I'm black and I'm already fighting every day. So I'm kindly asking please stop with your society programmed hate. Please. Love you'll. Black folks the only race who'll self foooking destruct. Treyway! Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Ain't going to happen...it's in their DNA.
Fellas the only person I hang around who actively buys sex is me. I didn't come here to make friends and I don't know what circles you'll hang in but my circles, buying pussy ain't cool. I do it because I must and if my homies knew I was buying pussy all the time I would be ostracized by some real triple og's. So fellas please jab at shine, but let's have fun. Most of you cats I wouldn't let buy me a foooking waffle House breakfast, and that's some nasty shit. And oh Trey, sisto, kerwilo, solo mano we all are black dudes. Like I totally refuse to come at you guys for that alone. I'm black and I'm already fighting every day. So I'm kindly asking please stop with your society programmed hate. Please. Love you'll. Black folks the only race who'll self foooking destruct. Treyway! Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

If you're black, which I truly doubt, I wouldn't communicate with you in any manner. Posting like someone trapped in the Jim Crow era is a disgrace to those black people who worked hard to have a better place in the world. I'm surprised some of the African Americans on this site haven't told you this or told you to knock off the bullshit.

If you're white, which I would lay money on, every post you make is none respectful to African Americans. If you're white, you are the single most prejudiced person on this site, and you should be banned immediately.

Either way, you disgrace the African American race.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Life's too short.
Get one. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Slit, I could 2 fucks whether you like me or can't stomach me. Either way, keep my name out of your mouth, sir..
Im gonna sit back and just watch this white on white crime...
Life's too short.
Get one. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
glad yall see this double handle for what it is. Now I just gotta get the homie Kerwil to see that this Shine handle is pxmcc's...he's likely using two devices at the same time on Wifi.
I almways enjoy Shinepro's posts. He has some interesting ways of saying things.

This is probably the first time I have seen waffle house mentioned on a hobbiests site.

Thanks for the smiles Shine.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-04-2018, 12:26 PM
glad yall see this double handle for what it is. Now I just gotta get the homie Kerwil to see that this Shine handle is pxmcc's...he's likely using two devices at the same time on Wifi. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
only a fool would think Shine and I grew up on the same side of the tracks. one of us grew up with a single mother in an H-town ward, and the other grew up in a large Irish Catholic family in the Valley of the Sun attending prep schools and country clubs.

Ker will fall over laughing at your silly conspiracy theory. if you're that infatuated with your insane ideas, why don't you ask one of the many providers who've seen us both, including Champagne Brown and Kammye. Actually, CB has already put this inane theory to bed in a previous post in Coed.

and yes Fizley, you're correct, Shine is here to entertain and to be entertained. all you trolls need to get a life and get off his case imo. and shine, don't feed the trolls. you do you and keep on shining your light and positive energy. trolls will troll..
Shout out pxo! My homie! Interrupted my massage for this shit. Me and pxo are the same person. Foooking craziness. I simply liven this foooking shit up. Pxo, doesn't post like I do. That's my foooking homie so please keep his name out you'll mouth on my posts. He's his own man. And a lot of you'll are on the cool infatuated with pxo. Treyway! Toodlez...
Im gonna sit back and just watch this white on white crime... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You mean Eminem vs MGK?
What I really wanna know is why am I mentioned in this thread?
Just go with it ker.....
Im gonna sit back and just watch this white on white crime... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Seen enough black on black...
Seen enough black on black... Originally Posted by bb1961
Actually as I've told you before black on black crime is mostly a facade. It's actually been whites commiting those crimes and framing brothas.