Steak 48 got visited by foooking Shine Da Great!

So Shine Da Great was a tad bit bored just only going to strip clubs every day so I suggested to my OG, hey let's go to Steak 48 and drink some wine. So he wants Shine to drive his foooking Benz truck up there, but Shine has got to drive his wheels every now and then. So Shine pulls out his 2000 Toyota Corolla and off we go. OG is laughing the whole way And sweating, cuz Shine's ac is out in da hupty. So we pull up to da valet. Park my car in da front! I tell da valet. We are leaving here with some hot pus, and I ain't waiting for my wheels. So the valet says, sir is your ac broke. Yes mo foooker, that's why the windows are rolled down! Park my shit right here! So me and OG go in and sit at the bar. I must say the Ribeyes there are foooking excellent. Actually meet a foooking hot couple of 60 year old grannies at da bar. My OG got major paper so he isn't into foooking old ladies but since Shine is he's rolling with it. So we are yucking it up at da bar, for a few hours. Sipping, bill comes out and it's damn near 6 fitty. Of course Shine is sweating, but OG calmly Pat's me on da shoulder and says I got it as always Shine. Thank God! Got da granny number and I told her boo when we actually go out without my OG I'm more of a frenchy's on Scott type of dude. She says sure, I've never been there.Whats their best entree. Shine Da Great whispers in her ear, I always order da chicken when I go there. I get my whip, OG slings da valet 40 and off we go. Wish me luck Ecco and ecca fam! Treyway! Toodlez...
So you now valet parking boy at steak 48?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-06-2018, 04:43 PM
shine is a low level gangsta. if he was gonna lie, he'd at least say he's a triple og, if not a quadruple og..
What is needed is fifty cent to join eccie, so shine has someone to talk to
  • pxmcc
  • 09-06-2018, 06:41 PM
its fity, not fifty..
whatever
whatever Originally Posted by VitaMan
^
  • pxmcc
  • 09-07-2018, 04:14 AM
whatever Originally Posted by VitaMan
i was joking sir. lighten up..

and shine's not actually a hood rat or inarticulate to the point of unintelligibility. he's just "multicultural." he's got more degrees than most of the fucktards on this board actually, excepting the "true nerds." guilty as charged..
Why do you defend him so much? Have you met him? You said one provider has seen both of you and can confirm you're not the same person. Maybe she is shinepro or she is covering for you. Your undying loyalty is very odd.
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing...that bond is quite strange.
There is definitely something odd and curious about that relationship. They appear to be very very close.

Like this...

This thread has the potential to be the most useless ever. Let's add to it:

A hood rat goes into the local hood restaurant for lunch and orders soup.
Hood rat: "Waiter, there is a fly in my soup."
Waiter: "Don't worry sir. There's no extra charge."
This also comes to mind

But it's likely Shine is a provider.
This thread has the potential to be the most useless ever. Let's add to it:

A hood rat goes into the local hood restaurant for lunch and orders soup.
Hood rat: "Waiter, there is a fly in my soup."
Waiter: "Don't worry sir. There's no extra charge." Originally Posted by VitaMan
I thought you we going to say that's a turd and that's what gives it the delicious taste.
This also comes to mind

But it's likely Shine is a provider. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I thought you and him... we "bros".