Favorite toys, ladies?

• Jabr
  • 12-14-2014, 01:42 PM
I was shopping around at our local adult toys chain for a little something extra for the next appointment with one of my providers. While going through the rabbits, wabbits, wands, plugs, bullets, eggs, rings, and all the other things, I got to thinking it would be informative (and fun ) to ask: fair ladies, what are your favorites?

Incidentally, I was thinking about an Ovo vibrating ring. If you have any experience with those, I'd love to hear about it!
My faves:
Lelo vibrators are the best on the market, hands down. They last forever and have highly customizable vibration settings, and recharge quickly and easily. Many are water-resistant at least if not altogether waterproof. Whether a lady prefers a clitoral vibrator or an insert able vibrator seems to be a matter of personal preference. Ladies who prefer the full intensity of the Hitachi are probably the only ladies who wouldn't find a Lelo a sufficient and wonderful gift.

For non-vibrating toys, I love the Njoy line of stainless steel products. There are many different designs depending on your specific interests, ranging from tiny plugs to handheld wands to full size eleven inch dildos. I also enjoy glass toys which come in an endless variety since they are usually handmade.
I luv ALL my toys---byt my FAVE is my magic wand! It has so many unique and cool uses!!
Lea Madisson once used a vibrating penis sleeve on me that about made me lose my mind. I can't speak for the ladies, but that was definitely my favorite.
Vibrating penis sleeve sounds super cool!
Lea Madisson once used a vibrating penis sleeve on me that about made me lose my mind. I can't speak for the ladies, but that was definitely my favorite. Originally Posted by stanky
woohoooo she is a sexy sly lil devil!

{wait till you see how I use my magic wand...lol}
Floggers and whips! I'm getting my first whip on Saturday. Super excited about that.
Hitachi. Im a tough cookie and it works well. Though sometimes I have to stop myself because its so good and addictive in away... it gets sooo swollen after lol
Oh and the fuck saw!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-18-2014, 05:46 AM
Oh and the fuck saw!!! Originally Posted by Amber Does
Had to look up fuck saw. Awesome machine. Looks like a great addition to any toy chest.
  • Jabr
  • 12-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Had to look up fuck saw. Awesome machine. Looks like a great addition to any toy chest. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
I had to look it up too... and had to laugh when I saw it on Amazon. Yup, you can get just about anything there!
My Magic Wand!
I have many but next to my glass toys, the wand is my favorite!
Another vote for magic wand! I can't take the higher setting though. Butt plags come in a close second though.
If you haven't built much rapport.......

Sensuelle Rechargeable Remote Controlled Bullet

It's great for dinner dates where you want to tease her. Make sure you take her someplace that is on the louder side. Plus, it's very cheap on amazon.

The Lelo version would be great for a lady you want to invest more into.

I have had a great time with these bullets you can read about that here.
If you haven't built much rapport.......

Sensuelle Rechargeable Remote Controlled Bullet

It's great for dinner dates where you want to tease her. Make sure you take her someplace that is on the louder side. Plus, it's very cheap on amazon.

The Lelo version would be great for a lady you want to invest more into.

I have had a great time with these bullets you can read about that here. Originally Posted by SAangel27
luv it!