FOSTA Has Created A Playground From HELL

Does anyone know any providers or hobbyists who lost a case on the strength of a review??

This might as well be a fairy tale site. No prosecutor with an actual brain would try to use reviews against anyone in court, because of reasonable doubt.

Please. Reasonable doubt. Plausible deniability. Gray areas. The burden of proof would be huge.
Does anyone know any providers or hobbyists who lost a case on the strength of a review??

This might as well be a fairy tale site. No prosecutor with an actual brain would try to use reviews against anyone in court, because of reasonable doubt.

Please. Reasonable doubt. Plausible deniability. Gray areas. The burden of proof would be huge. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
The TRB bust in the Seattle area used reviews against guys. They were charging guys with felony promoting prostitution based partially on their reviews and posting info on ladies.

But in that case they were able to link board handles to real world identities by infiltrating the private group and attending happy hours and other social mixers.

There was one guy who was going to fight the case through to trial, a lot of the others pled out to a lower offense. I don't recall ever seeing how things worked out for the guy who was fighting it to trial.

But as the old saying goes, "you might beat the rap but you can never beat the ride" or something like that.
And you have to remember, these laws are still not being enforced until Jan 1.
fosta has and will not help anyone but uncle fed , they will make money from this some how ( that's the goal)
agreed!
Discretion is not the same as anonymity - Offer discretion and stick to the rules.. our jobs are that! to be discreet with clients private info.
agreed!
Discretion is not the same as anonymity - Offer discretion and stick to the rules.. our jobs are that! to be discreet with clients private info. Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
And will sell us out in a minute if it meant beating a charge
As usual this law will do exactly the opposite of what is intended. Sites like ECCIE provide information that could out the child traffickers. It will force prostitution back in to dark alleys, I do wish ECCIE was more involved in outing pimps. . .
If they outed pimps this place would shut down lol
What's sites are popular in the Midwest like eccie? Why is eccie only big in Texas?
I agree with that type of review statement.
Personally if I'm ever questioned 1st off why out someone else? Take your hand smacks like a responsible adult, others can't help if they have stayed out of pos path & you didn't so keep there names out of your mouth it's not a cock. 2nd the 1st question asked of me will be answered w/I'll take my attorney now thank you. I will give my name beyond that lips are zipped I'll have an attorney speak for me..
A question that has popped up in my mind from time to time. If I am stopped with a lady in the car and asked her name. Several I date I do know their name. But "sweetbox Babs" won't fly for sure. Would the lady respond when the lights start flashing if I asked for her RL name? With this new law I expect this site and others will close down. I have saved info to contact the women I have been with but losing the ability to search out others we need a back up plan. ANY IDEAS?