Bush or No Bush Lil Rock ?

I am wondering what the MEN in the Little Rock area like . What do the gentlemen in the area prefer Bush or No Bush ?
Here in Arkansas we tend to prefer 'Clit'on to Bush Seriously though, Uncle Bill likes it bare, with a landing strip at most. Hair retains odor and I am kinda a hygiene freak. I keep my shit trimmed and groomed too, as Monica and Paula Jones can attest
lol ok that is one opinion where are the rest of u gentlemen ?
No bush!
Smooth :-)
smooth, bare, and tasty!
Bare is my preference
Smooth kitty is the best
Ok anyone like natural and clean full bushes up there ? I might be making a visit that way tomorrow and Mon . Trying to figure it out ..
Another vote for bare kitty.
I like some neatly trimmed bush, but I sure don't turn down a shaved kitty either.
Tried trimming the hair on my balls once, but my balls stuck to my legs and when it started growing out stuck like needles. Had to wear briefs until it grew out enough to be soft.
I prefer hardwood floors to carpet.
I prefer mine myself to be smooth as an egg, but sometimes I get lazy and razor bumps are NOT sexy. If I have time to Nair that shit then I'm smooth for days with no stubble.

Most of the guys I see don't complain either way (or at least not to me, I know they talk behind my back!!) but I have had shaved requests. I guess it's best to just ask him before a meeting takes place.
As long as no critters comes out from the bush, its all good!!
Ask any designer. Carpet is old school!

It is summer, do we need a new thread to discuss man-scraping?