Activities: None - No Call No Show
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Missing
Recommendation: No
Par for course with the NCNS Queen of Arkansas..

Guy if we quit even trying to see her she will change her ways..

Or starve to death..
Maybe something about you scares her off. I have had her late, but she has seen me every time she has made an appointment. The last time she was even 20 minutes early.
Maybe something about you scares her off. I have had her late, but she has seen me every time she has made an appointment. The last time she was even 20 minutes early. Originally Posted by ncc72032
Not me.. I never tried to do jack shit with her after hearing all the horror stories from numerous other guys here. Plus her tits are way to small for my taste..

And by numerous I mean a shit load
Not me.. I never tried to do jack shit with her after hearing all the horror stories from numerous other guys here. Plus her tits are way to small for my taste..

And by numerous I mean a shit load Originally Posted by bladtinzu
No Blad, I wasn't directing my post to you. I know you have never seen her. You just attack her sight based on others comments, and why I tend to ignore your postings in general.
No Blad, I wasn't directing my post to you. I know you have never seen her. You just attack her sight based on others comments, and why I tend to ignore your postings in general. Originally Posted by ncc72032
Yet respond to them which is hilarious.

And "others" wouldn't lie..

At least not as many as have said she is a NCNS wonder waiting to waste your time. And that is a fact....
Moved to coed discussions as reported NCNS.

Huck
Bald let me say this .... I saw her almost a month ago and she was like 20 min late but damn it man it was soooooooo worth the wait ...... AMAZING BBBJCIM and RCG .... I just pm her to come take carrot me tonight and she was the first one I thought of .... just saying I don't have anything but spectacular results from my experience .... think problemshve been addressed and she has made a concerted effort to clean up her reputation
The ignore button DOES WORK!!
and this is not a review... so shouldn't it be unattached from the providers' review list?