Lazy day!!

So what is the best way to meet new friends on here? I understand I am new but it seemslike its slow.....any tips on ways to improve???
SPAM! Lol JK don't do that
The hobby always slows down in the summer months.
you two would be great at the harrahs heatwave pool party on the 27th. some guy here got a vip cabana. lol
Haha marybeth I know that if i do spam i will be getting infractions so imma pass! Lol
I heard about the heat wave pool party. SOOOO many photogs up there. And I'm getting a new bikini!
ok one admission band for you!
How does a whipped cream bikini sound?
ok one admission band for you! Originally Posted by arkansasflyer
Yay!
How does a whipped cream bikini sound? Originally Posted by London Bridge
Yummy
  • coven
  • 07-06-2013, 06:53 PM
So what is the best way to meet new friends on here? I understand I am new but it seemslike its slow.....any tips on ways to improve??? Originally Posted by London Bridge
I have a suggestion, how about not asking for P411 information from a hobbyist JUST because he asks you where you are located.

Just a thought
Excuse me? Sweetie this has nothing to do with what I was saying. Also if you read profiles you can see where I am. So that is a mistake on your part....plus we talked days ago and you are still upset? I wouldn't want to see a person who has anger issues and a grudge holder....have a good night sweetie
  • coven
  • 07-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Actually, we talked last night. YOU were the one that wanted suggestions, not me. I just simply made a suggestion for you in your threAD. I'm actually a very laid back person and hold no grudges as you would know IF you ever got my screening info (not likely now). Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

C
Alright babe have a great night! If you read my profile the questions would be answered! *muah*
So glad we have forums. People just prove themselves daily