NCNS: SensualShayla NCNS Waste of time

Date: 7-7-13
Provider: SensualShayla
Phone: 817-715-7789 (not that she ever answers it)
Email Address: sensualshayla@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=133725
City: WLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: driving an hour each way, texting, 1 brief phone call, lots of waiting for nothing to happen
Session Length: to fucking long
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Don't know, she never showed up. Pictures are pretty
Recommendation: No
Two goods for one bad..

The bad is she did not hold up her end of the deal.

The good...

You shared it with the rest of us

And saved 200 bones even though your valuable time was shot
Damn, not another Coco. She should have screened BEFORE the date was set and you began driving. It's common courtesy to let someone know if you can't make it or just don't want the date. Sorry you had to endure this...twice, but thanks for the honest review.
Well as I have previously said, I have never had a NCNS with Coco. Late, yes. Best BCD action I have ever had. And my last visit with her, she was early 20 minutes.

Shayla led me on to believe all was going on, and then the game playing. You are right, common courtesy would have been to say she changed her mind, but not the way she did this.
Well as I have previously said, I have never had a NCNS with Coco. Originally Posted by ncc72032
Which is rare according to numerous reports.
Not exactly, or there wouldn't be so many reviews of her encounters that happened. She's just your latest thing to harp on and on about, even though you haven't met her. Like Brittany.
Not exactly, or there wouldn't be so many reviews of her encounters that happened. She's just your latest thing to harp on and on about, even though you haven't met her. Like Brittany. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
No.. Just cannot stand hookers who NCNS..

As for meeting either not worth wasting time over.. Either one. Yet there are always suckers... I mean guys who will.
Which is rare according to numerous reports. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

You do realize that Coco has 33 reviews, and only 2 "no" recommendations out of the 33. I guess the "no"s are the rarity
No.. Just cannot stand hookers who NCNS..

As for meeting either not worth wasting time over.. Either one. Yet there are always suckers... I mean guys who will. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Funny, they both keep their appointments with me but they won't even see you. Guess they don't like wasting their time either.
You must make them nervous with all your questions...then by your repeated phone calls to get their attention, instead of just picking another provider...Shayla is a bit skiddish, if not a bit careless.
I hafta agree. Waste of time and money here. I have a yes review from long ago, but would retract that based upon recent events.
NCNS is moved here
You do realize that Coco has 33 reviews, and only 2 "no" recommendations out of the 33. I guess the "no"s are the rarity Originally Posted by ncc72032

I hafta agree. Waste of time and money here. I have a yes review from long ago, but would retract that based upon recent events. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
2 written.. Numerous others who have said she did the same thing in the mens section. And plenty of others like me who will not even try as it seems to be a rolling the dice waste of time.

And make that 32 yes ones according to the flyboy182 post.. Anyone else want to retract that "yes" for a "no" now also?
Funny, they both keep their appointments with me but they won't even see you. Guess they don't like wasting their time either. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Did mommy drop you one your head repeatedly as an infant? I stated plenty of times I never tired due to so many guys saying it was a waste due to the NCNS deal. Never will either as she seems to have other issues besides the NCNS deal.

The ones I see always keep their appointment times..

But then again most are priced out of your league.
You just keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday someone will believe something you say.