New pics !!!

taking new pics in aug and I need some sexier ideas!!! I'm thinking of doing one shoot in a sexy soccer outfit but for the other 3 out fits I'm lost with ideas I need help on this one !!!
I've always been a fan of the totally naked, yet discrete. You know the goods are right there but it leaves something to the imagination.
yes I love those too ! Ok so what kind of theme just blk background ??? That may be real hot !
how about wearing a mans white dress shirt, and completely naked underneath.
In your case dear....a tow sack works just fine. The saying she'd look good in a tow sack definitely applies. I think doggy ears and a naughty schoolgirl outfit might be very naughty.
Outdoors! In a treehouse! On a river bank! Long Pool, AR!
i really want some in water !!! That would be hotttt but I don't want to get in trouble for being nude or close to it outside in the public If I was to do so
Security is all in knowing how to pick a secluded acre on the banks of one of the dozens of small rivers in Arkansas. Big Piney has a few great locations. Some local photographers usually have a favorite spot already, but if you are adventurous enough, it would take a day trip to find the right location. August is not the best time of year to be finding cool, clear water to play. Some of the islands of Lake Ouachita offer more than enough privacy for nude shots.
Or.....you can come use my pool!
I would really like to see at least one professional photo in the outfit I got you. I'm sure everyone else would like it too.
I know some secluded places in Greers Ferry Lake.
how about wearing a mans white dress shirt, and completely naked underneath. Originally Posted by thebodyman

Always been a fan of this and the color isn't important as long as the
shirt belongs to me.
ill be doing my shoot in Kansas City Missouri so the water pics will have to wait until I get to use fly boy's pool or go to the beach hint hint !!!
But I will surely take some on a mans shirt that is sexy !!! Sp hint hint ccrider !!! Excited
Layed out on Harley in a 2 piece. Ummmm. That will be hot
Layed out on Harley in a 2 piece. Ummmm. That will be hot Originally Posted by dmaxskin
Layed out on a Harley with NO PIECE would be hotter,,