Clarification

First of all I would like to personally apologize for any miss-communication between Payton, myself and any other client. She has a family matter to take care of today and wasn't sure how long it would take so she asked to cancel her appointments. I am the one at fault for not asking about rescheduling. I am handling both our client list and I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of it all. I'm taking time out to show her the ins and outs and when she is comfortable enough with taking all this on her own she will.

On another note, Payton is in Little Rock, not Hot Springs......
Also, we are just making a quick trip to Texarkana till Friday afternoon and she is fully booked Friday unless someone cancels.
Please be patient with both of us, promise it will get better.

Thank you and have a great day
Madison
Thank you.
thanks for the update
We are just upset because you are leaving until Friday.
Class Act!
Madison, you should start teaching other providers about do diligence when appointments fall through or go awry.
Class Act!
Madison, you should start teaching other providers about do diligence when appointments fall through or go awry.
well said!! (other than it should be "due" not "do".... sorry had to do it - ha)
We are just upset because you are leaving until Friday. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Awwww thanks, its just one day
I believe all you good boys will do fine without little ole me
well said!! (other than it should be "due" not "do".... sorry had to do it - ha) Originally Posted by mrwishful
Yes, sometimes it is so confusing.
Think I will go back to my native language of Swahili!

Or just claim it as an oversight like the guvment does
Class Act!
Madison, you should start teaching other providers about do diligence when appointments fall through or go awry. Originally Posted by Das Ficker

Agreed.. Yet good luck with that because seems a lot don't have a fucking clue
Thank you for the update!
Awesome post, Madison. Very classy!

Sorry you're overwhelmed. It's great of you to help your friend like that, though!
Just for the record, there is no requirement that anyone use spell-check or grammar-check on here. Maybe a little courtesy and forbearance might make the forum a friendlier place.

Back on topic, thanks for this thread Madison.

Huck
At least in this thread the misspelling was corrected in a humorous manner and understood that way by the original misspeller. I had a good laugh about it.

It is refreshing to see one provider helping another. It is good to see her take responsibility for errors, especially when she is "trying my hardest to stay on top of it all"!

Sounds like a good situation to be in! I think everyone will be understanding. And sounds like we will all be waiting in line!