Congratulations Ginger Doll

Congratulations to Ginger Doll on 200 all positive reviews I am positive that you deserve every one of them! Let me personally thank you, and wish you the very best in the future. I hope you have a safe trip and I will see you again when you get home.
Wow do we get a congratulations now for our reviews? Sounds like a nice ThreAD !

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... .............................. .

I never got one when I hit review 200, maybe when I hit 300 I will! LOL!

Miss Dreams
Congratulations Miss Dreams for everything you do and have done. Not sure how many girls around here have brought as many smiles to men's faces as you. You are the BOMB!
just a quick congratulations for a fine lady I am sorry you some how got your feeling hurt over it. I do not see the need for you to respond we all know you have over 200 good job but this is not about you, everything does not revolve around you.
and just so everybody knows Ginger had no idea I was going to do this and I have not heard from her good or bad for all I know she may not like that I did it. Not many women in this hobby make it to 200 and even fewer with all positive reviews, I just thought it would be nice to say congrats.
Wow do we get a congratulations now for our reviews? Sounds like a nice ThreAD !

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... .............................. .

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Why are you even commenting on this thread, DreamZ? You're making yourself look like an immature, jealous bitch. ThreADs are started by obnoxious, attention seeking providers. I've provided an example below for clarification.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=770538&highlight=

Congratulations, Ginger. Shake them haters off.
Congratulations, Ginger.

Huck
...Congratulations to Ginger Doll on 200 all positive reviews I am positive that you deserve every one of them! Let me personally thank you, and wish you the very best in the future. I hope you have a safe trip and I will see you again when you get home. Originally Posted by playtime40
Congratulations, Ginger.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Thank you Playtime40, Brittany & Huck!

It's sweet that y'all noticed... It's very nice to be appreciated.

Waaa Waaa sugar baby is like.......................... ..............................

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Dreams™, I'm not sure why you're responding negatively to a congradulations thread about me. Perhaps you still don't realize how insignificant your opinions are to me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

By the way, you're not a "Suga Baby." You're merely a hooker...just like the rest of us.

Why are you even commenting on this thread, DreamZ? You're making yourself look like an immature, jealous bitch. ThreADs are started by obnoxious, attention seeking providers. I've provided an example below for clarification.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=770538&highlight= Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Congratulations, Ginger. Shake them haters off. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Thanks for keeping it real, Britt. You and I both know that haters gon hate!

Congratulations Miss Dreams for everything you do and have done. Not sure how many girls around here have brought as many smiles to men's faces as you. You are the BOMB! Originally Posted by MoonHowler
And MoonHowler... Wow. You never miss an opportunity to down me, directly or indirectly. Aren't there better things you could be doing to occupy yourself? Go work on some new promos for HoneyBuns & leave me alone. Y'all's obsession with me was amusing at first, but now it's beyond irritating.
Congrats!!
And MoonHowler... Wow. You never miss an opportunity to down me, directly or indirectly. Aren't there better things you could be doing to occupy yourself?. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sweetheart... I did not mean or say anything to 'down you'. I was merely giving some props to Miss Dreams. Seemed like she felt left out. Please don't take it personally!
Sweetheart... I did not mean or say anything to 'down you'. I was merely giving some props to Miss Dreams. Seemed like she felt left out. Please don't take it personally! Originally Posted by MoonHowler
While your attempt to sooth Miss Dreams inferiority complex was a sweet gesture, this was a congratulations thread about me. If you don't have anything nice to say about me, or the topic at hand, please refrain from posting in it. Your posts are off topic, at best.

I gently request that any further postings in this thread be genuine congratulations like the OP intended, and that we leave jealousy, immaturity & general nonsense out of it. This isn't a competition for Queen Bee Hooker. Lol
While your attempt to sooth Miss Dreams inferiority complex was a sweet gesture, this was a congratulations thread about me. If you don't have anything nice to say about me, or the topic at hand, please refrain from posting in it. Your posts are off topic, at best.

I gently request that any further postings in this thread be genuine congratulations like the OP intended, and that we leave jealousy, immaturity & general nonsense out of it. This isn't a competition for Queen Bee Hooker. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you Ginger I as the op could not have said it better.
Congrats Ginger! Glad I'm able to say I am one of the 200 (doesn't have the same ring to it, as it is attended...lol)

Still the only lovely lady able to pull of the Piston with me! Unforgettable! http://www.sexinfo101.com/piston.shtml

You are in a class of your own! Thanks!
Congrats Ginger! Glad I'm able to say I am one of the 200 (doesn't have the same ring to it, as it is attended...lol)

Still the only lovely lady able to pull of the Piston with me! Unforgettable! http://www.sexinfo101.com/piston.shtml

You are in a class of your own! Thanks! Originally Posted by mrwishful
Thanks, hun. I still remember! Woo hoo!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (54.4 KB, 400 views)
Congratulations Ginger! Hope you're back this way soon!