What About Arkansas?

I was just recently thinking about a tour to Arkansas and curious if it is a good place to tour?
I love traveling to new places....Different cities and states. I would love to give Arkansas a try. If I come i will be bringing my Hot Sexy Girlfriend sovanna.
Both verified and Highly Reviewed. You can also find us both on p411 where we have given many okays,
I will be in Arkansas around August 5, 2013. Really looking forward to this trip!
What are good places to post and also where to stay?

Try to stay in the North Little Rock area if you can, Little Rock is fine too, as long as your screening you can really stay anywhere. These areas are just where you will do your best at, but they will travel, just like anywhere else if they have the time.

As far as your question about posting. The business is good here on ECCIE and on P411, if you ever post on BP then it's Okay here too... Hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun!!!

Miss Dreams
I'm sure the Arkansas dawgs will welcome you with open arms . . . and open wallets!
arkansas's pretty good but come on up and wrinkle some bedsheets.
Wrinkle some bedsheets.....My pleasure. I might do more than just wrinkle some bedsheets.....lol Especially with my sexy girlfriend with me.