Chicago Mayor bans protests

...but only on her block. She has a right to be safe and secure. The rest of you not so much.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...waq-story.html
Is that her: Protests for Thee and NOT for Me Doctrine?
I wonder if we shouldn't create a secure zone for all the mayors who like to let criminals run free and steal everybody else's peace and possesions. After all, they are better than the rest of us.
Mayors can't take a joke.
Only when there at her door ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lightfoot refused to elaborate on the specific threats, but said she receives them daily against herself, her wife and her home. Comparisons to how the Police Department has protected previous mayors’ homes, such as Rahm Emanuel’s Ravenswood residence, are unfair because “this is a different time like no other,” Lightfoot told reporters.

I guess that's as much as an admission we are going to get but it tells us all we need to know right? There is something "different" going on THIS TIME. And what is that "difference" Mayor? Is it because you are Black and Rahm was White? No, can't be that! Can it be because "this time" the anarchists don't care what color you are, which party you belong to, they want the entire system, Republican and Democrat, burnt to the ground.

That's the difference this time Mayor but the Democrat party is loath to admit that for fear of losing the election. Guess what, you may not have to admit it if enough Americans see it and understand that you aren't lifting a finger to stop it.
I guess the mayor of Minneapolis waited too long?
Typical Lefty: I deserve the right to safety and peace.... you voters deserve to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2020, 02:56 PM
Ta - agreed - perfectly describes teh DPST nomenklatura ruling class.
Maybe one of the next door neighbors will file a freedom of speech lawsuit
Incredible that people take that walking dead looking ghoul seriously.
In the city of Chicago, there is one elected Alderman out of 50. Imagine that. Can't blame anything happening in Chicago on Republicans.
if this retarded cunt hadn't allowed and supported these rioters maybe she wouldn't be getting death threats and need extra security.
if this retarded cunt hadn't allowed and supported these rioters maybe she wouldn't be getting death threats and need extra security. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Her wife bitched her out. She told him/her to defend their home. Just like a concerned wife should.
"I have a right to defend my home."
You have a responsibility to defend everyone's home.
Wonder how she feels about that St. Louis couple who were defending their home?