introducing your ATF to your family

Hopefully she won't rob you blind when your back is turned.

One ATF I was seeing took a notebook and moved out of state on a tour of the world.

Yep, I thought we were friends as well.

What does she charge you for sex when BCD comes?
Well I hope it works out well for you...
It has worked out fantastic. When I started this thread I thought I might start a shit storm. I am happy so many have been kind and considerate of my position.
I so enjoy going out to dinner with you baby! I hope maybe one day I can join you and Em for a lunch date to Twin Peaks!!
I think,if two people are content & secure in meging personal life & hobby life,go for it & have fun!!
Thank you for sharing this, tucson! It really made me smile and gave me hope, as strange as that may sound!
Dee I wish you could have been there. The original trip to San Antonio would have been fun but I have gotten so weak and I am unable to get around at all. I will see my doctor tomorrow and I hope he can get me feeling good again. Emerald and my girls seemed to bond despite her being younger than them. Of course she was introduced with her real name.
Emerald and I have been seeing each other for several years. Her birthday and mine are on the same day. We were scheduled to spend our BD in San Antonio but I became ill and we canceled it. My children rescheduled my BD party to last FRi. I discussed it with my children and they said invite her up for the party. It went off spectacularly and My daughters hugged Em and invited her into the family. I guess I have some great kids. I have found a friend. Originally Posted by tucson

Happy Birthday !!

Glad your feeling better !!
  • Old-T
  • 05-29-2015, 08:10 AM
I don't know where this belongs. My ATF Emerald7 flew up for my families birthday party for me. My daughters fell in love with her and I think Emerald has found people she can consider family. This would not be possible for others but after my wife died my children pretty much pushed me into looking for some companionship. Originally Posted by tucson
Awesome!

It takes a lot of trust, which can occur with a long time friend. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Absolutely true--it requires a lot of trust on both sides. And there are a lot of guys (and ladies) not looking for nor willing to trust. Trust is earned over time, and trusting one person does not imply trusting others. To be honest, there are plenty of ladies I do not think I would ever trust to that degree, and plenty who would not trust me that much.

There are a few who I have reached that level with, and it really does make things very different. They have met my family/friends, I have met theirs. When it gets to that stage it's all real names.
T, Slick Dallas was invited and couldn't make it.